Innergie's PocketCell USB-C 6000 dual USB-C power bank has a compact design providing 6000mAh and built-in true USB-C input and output for true 3A charging performance. It is ready to use with virtually any USB-C/USB devices including the latest MacBooks. The PocketCell USB-C 6000 can extend the battery life of a 12-inch MacBook with USB-C port by 30%. It is equipped with a smart IC chip that detects all brands and types of USB devices for fast charging.
Innergie will also be promoting the PowerGear USB-C 45 at CES, which is a flexible, forward-looking laptop adapter for Apple's MacBook as well as other companies' models with a USB-C reversible-plug connector. The adapter's USB-C flexibility makes compatibility with thinner, more versatile mobile devices possible.
Product Features of the PocketCell USB-C 6000 Power Bank:
- True USB-C input and output to support fast charging and recharging via 5V/3A capability.
- Equipped with a 3A input USB-C port, it provides industry-leading recharging times--just 1.8 hours to fully charge, which is almost 2.5 times faster than competing products.
- The exclusive rapid charging solution charges Apple MacBooks and most other USB-C devices, and can even extend MacBook battery life by 30%.
- The smart detection IC can recognize and adjust optimized power flow to any devices. The new power management IC nearly doubles its lifetime charging capacity.
- Dual output ports with smart USB-A and USB-C can charge any mobile device with a USB or USB-C port for ultra-fast power with a total of 4A outputs.
- The 93.26mm x 42.5mm compact design fits anywhere.
- The exclusive and powerful InnerShield™ protection technology offers a level of security no other device can match.
Innergie, a brand of Delta, is a leading provider of consumer power products and power solutions. Launched in 2008, Innergie builds on the innovation of Delta Group, a world leader in power management with over 40 years of advanced technical experience. As an energy-saving solutions provider, Delta's businesses encompass power electronics, energy management, and smart green life. Innergie belongs to the business group of Smart Green Life in Delta. With expertise in compact power technology, Innergie designs and produces solutions for the home, workplace, and a mobile lifestyle. For more information, please visit our website at www.myinnergie.com.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, "To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow," focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta's business domains include Power Electronics, Energy Management, and Smart Green Life. Delta has 153 sales offices, 61 R&D centers and 40 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 6 consecutive years. In 2016, Delta was ranked by CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) at the Climate Change Leadership Level.
For more information about Delta, please visit www.deltaww.com.
PAN Communications for Delta Americas
Sean Welch, +1-407-734-7330
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/innergie-a-brand-of-delta-showcases-complete-consumer-power-solutions-at-ces-2017-300386162.html