Innovation Leader MobileIron Granted Two More Patents Latest Patents Cover Core Architecture and Mobile Data Loss Prevention
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL), a leader in enterprise mobility management, today announced the issuance by The United States Patent Office of two patents. Patent 8811970, "Virtual instance architecture for mobile device management systems," is for core architectural components of the MobileIron platform. Patent 8813242, "Auto-insertion of information classification," is to strengthen mobile data loss prevention systems by simplifying information classification.
"Innovation is in our DNA at MobileIron'" said Ojas Rege, VP Strategy, MobileIron. "We believe we have a strong portfolio of modern enterprise mobility management patents, with 10 patents granted to date, five of which were granted in this year alone. These new patents clearly cement our position as the innovation leader in this category."
MobileIron is a purpose-built mobile IT platform for enterprises to secure and manage mobile applications, content, and devices while providing their employees with device choice, privacy, and a native user experience. Thousands of companies around the world rely on MobileIron's scalable architecture, rapid innovation, and best practices as the foundation for their transformation into Mobile First organizations.
List of MobileIron patents granted:
- Patent 8,813,242: Auto-insertion of information classification, granted August 19, 2014
- Patent 8,811,970: Virtual instance architecture (IV), granted August 19, 2014
- Patent 8,731,529: Management of mobile applications (II): granted May 20, 2014
- Patent 8,695,058: Selective management of mobile device data, granted April 8, 2014
- Patent 8,626,147: Virtual instance architecture (III), granted January 7, 2014
- Patent 8,494,485: Management of certificates for mobile devices, granted July 23, 2013
- Patent 8,396,465: Virtual instance architecture (II), granted March 12, 2013
- Patent 8,359,016: Management of mobile applications (I), granted January 22, 2013
- Patent 8,340,633: Mobile activity intelligence, granted December 25, 2012
- Patent 8,060,074: Virtual instance architecture (I), granted November 15, 2011
MobileIron provides the foundation for companies around the world to transform into Mobile First organizations. For more information, please visit www.mobileiron.com.