35 nominees from 200 startups were announced in July 2016; and from TC3, here are the winners of the 2016 SPIFFY Awards:
- The Graham Bell Award for Best Communication Solutions goes to ThinkCX Technologies
- The Edison Award for Most Innovative Start-Up goes to Peel
- The San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology goes to Loop AI Labs
- The Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity goes to CUJO
- The Zephyr Award for Best Mobile Opportunity goes to Simless
- The Ground Breaker Award for Engineering Excellence goes to Atheer
- The Prodigy Award for the Most Successful SPIF Alumni is iControl Networks
- The Fred and Ginger Award for Most Supportive Carrier goes to Telefonica
"Congratulations to the 2016 SPIFFY winners for their forward thinking and impact on the communications industry this year," said Telecom Council President, Liz Kerton, "We also commend the operators for their ongoing commitment to working with startups to improve communications networks and services. We look forward to hearing about these partnership success stories at next year's TC3 Summit, in Silicon Valley on November 1-2, 2017.
About the Telecom Council
The Telecom Council of Silicon Valley is Where Telecom Meets Innovation. Telecom Council connects communication companies to entrepreneurs and next generation technologies to improve networks, services and subscriber satisfaction. Each year, Telecom Council introduces thousands of communications executives and 60 fixed and wireless carriers across 40 meeting topics as members, speakers, and sponsors. For more information and to join our invitation list, visit www.telecomcouncil.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/innovative-startups-win-spiffy-awards-at-tc3-summit-300336301.html
SOURCE Telecom Council of Silicon Valley