WALNUT, Calif., Aug. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nobody likes leaving their cat alone, and neither does Amir Guterman, the inventor of Cat2See – an innovative technology that lets cat owners provide the best care possible for their fluffy pals while away.
How does it work?
- A smart 270° camera follows the cat, sends the owners push notifications about its every move and allows them to take pictures and videos to share on social networks.
- An interactive feeder releases food on scheduled time or on Q and is controlled by a mobile device.
- A rod game controlled by the user's mobile device allows cat owners to play with their cats anytime and anywhere.
- A speaker enables users to listen to their pets whenever they want.
Let's face it – Cats are the real stars of the internet and we all love watching them – but what if you could do a lot more than that? Cat2See is much more than a way to take care of your cat – it is also a unique social network where you can play with other cats around the world while letting others play with yours.
"Instead of playing games on your smartphone you will be able to play with real cats any time you want," says Amir Guterman, who plans to create a large community of cat lovers around the globe.
- For more details contact - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: http://www.cat2see.com
- Cat2See is available for purchase only in the U.S. at this moment. Soon it will be available worldwide.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/innovative-technology-allows-cat-owners-to-take-care-of-their-pets-from-a-distance-using-only-a-smartphone-300311060.html
SOURCE Cat2See Inc