SAN DIEGO, July 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cireson is proud to recognize and reward organizations that demonstrate excellence in the areas of service and asset management. For the month of July, Cireson recognizes St. Margaret's Hospice Care, located in the United Kingdom, for their advancement & progress with the Cireson Portal in a healthcare environment within both the service & asset management realm. Their development in integrating a seamless record-keeping experience, as well as implementation of a successful self-service and asset management practice, has solidified St. Margaret's ability to carry out large-scale improvements with maximum benefit to their organization.
St. Margaret's was named Innovator of the Month based on the following successes over the past year:
- Success in gaining control over software & hardware assets with Cireson Asset Management, especially pertaining to the adoption of the Asset Barcode app
- Empowerment of end-users & increased efficiency via Self-Service implementation
- Productivity gains with customized record keeping system as a result of improved parent/child relationship management
As the second organization to be honored with this designation, St. Margaret's proudly accepted the accolade. Nick Middleton, St. Margaret's Director of IT Services stated, "St. Margaret's is happy to be honored as a Cireson Innovator of the Month. Between the improvements in our service management processes with the Cireson Portal and the control we've achieved with Cireson Asset Management, our organization is very pleased to continually share our story to help similar healthcare IT departments align with ITIL and ITAM best practices."
The qualifications to be considered for this honor include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in progressing a service and/or asset management implementation and processes
- Success in increased automation
- Continuing education
- Commitment to ITIL and ITAM best practices
- Participation in solution feedback and solution enhancement
- Demonstration of productivity & efficiency gains
Born in 2012, Cireson was founded on a simple, powerful idea: to be the forward thinkers on all things Microsoft Cloud and System Center. Today, our values from the beginning remain the same; keep it genuine, do the right thing, and listen to customers.
As a world leader in Microsoft Cloud and System Center, our mission is to make your working life ridiculously more productive by bringing service and asset management together - that's the Cireson Platform.
Taking pride in our expertise, we proudly boast some of the brightest and most fanatical IT professionals in the industry. From the Cireson Platform to Consulting Services and community engagements – everything we do is designed to push technical brilliance forward.
Our headquarters are located in sunny San Diego with offices throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/innovator-of-the-month-st-margarets-hospice-care-awarded-by-cireson-for-service--asset-management-excellence-300295117.html