PHILADELPHIA, May 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HB Litigation Conferences has selected three accomplished defense attorneys from leading law firms to lead its Fourth Annual Drug & Device Defense Forum. The event will take place in Philadelphia on Oct. 24, 2017.
Law firm readers of this release can save $200 using promotion code PRN200. Registration for In-house counsel is complimentary for the first 50 seats.
The program chairs are:
- Megan Grossman, Shareholder, Segal, McCambridge, Singer & Mahoney, Ltd.
- Michelle Hart Yeary, Counsel, Dechert LLP
- James A. Frederick, Partner, Goodell DeVries Leech & Dann LLP
"This conference consistently generates high marks for the quality of the faculty, industry participation, the selection of relevant and timely topics, and the ability for attendees to easily engage with one another and with the faculty," said Tom Hagy, HB's managing director. "Megan Grossman and Michelle Yeary did a stellar job creating the program for three years, and this year we welcome Jim Frederick, a past speaker of the event, to join them on the leadership panel."
- Review of emerging areas of litigation
- Update on FDA regulations and rulings to watch
- Analysis of recent court decisions
- Examination of new liability theories and defenses
- Preview of medical device cyber security risks
- Discussion of legal and corporate ethics specific to this industry
Attendance is restricted to defense counsel and corporate legal departments. It will be accredited for continuing legal education (CLE), including ethics credit. Requests for discounts and passes are taken on a case-by-case basis. Sponsorships are available.
HB Litigation Conferences LLC is an independent provider of legal education on current and emerging issues facing the legal and business communities.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inside--outside-counsel-from-pharma-and-medical-device-industry-convene-in-philadelphia-oct-24-2017-300463976.html
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences