WASHINGTON, Oct. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Iconic actor, producer and director Warren Beatty gives his first in-depth interview in nearly two decades in the October/November issue of AARP the Magazine.
The famously private superstar delves deep into his personal life, dishing on subjects from his reputation as a sex symbol both on and off screen to his enduring marriage to actress Annette Bening.
With remarkable candor, Beatty reveals the man he is today: a Hollywood playboy-turned-family man ready to reclaim the spotlight as co-star, director, producer, and writer of the new romantic comedy-drama Rules Don't Apply. Beatty plays billionaire Howard Hughes—a figure with whom he shares not only the qualities of ambition, charm, and curiosity but also, as Beatty admits, a tendency to be a control freak. Read more about this special interview with Warren Beatty at www.aarp.org/magazine
Also in the October/November issue of AARP The Magazine:
- New Tools and Apps for Working Smarter – Whether your email inbox is ready to explode or your electronic to-do list is growing out of control, today's workplace can be overwhelming – particularly if you are still tied to old-school ways of getting work done. Here's a treasure trove of new digital tools to help readers increase productivity and stay competitive.
- Younger Next Year – You can stop aging in its tracks by following seven simple rules in three essential areas: Physical Health (easy, specific exercises), Diet (foods to eat and avoid), and Emotions (tips for driving away stress and loneliness).
- The Campaign Issue You Won't Hear About – Remember when we used to worry about the ages of our Presidential candidates? Even though Hillary Clinton (68) and Donald Trump (70) are among our oldest candidates ever, the subject has barely come up – we explain why.
- The Discerning Doodler – When astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson jots down his observations of the cosmos, he often does it by candlelight, dipping his quill pen into an ink well. He tells us about his lifelong love for calligraphy and fancy pens, and how it helps him connect with writers and scientists of the past.
- America's Trendiest Comfort Food – There's nothing cheesy about mac-and-cheese these days: You'll pay as much as $95 for a gussied-up version at a fancy restaurant. Here's how to dress up this old favorite in your own kitchen with top-shelf ingredients like lobster, butternut squash and smoky chorizo.
A peek inside the latest issue of AARP The Magazine, with web exclusives that can be found at www.aarp.org/magazine
About AARP The Magazine
With nearly 36 million readers, AARP The Magazine is the world's largest circulation magazine and the definitive lifestyle publication for Americans 50+. AARP The Magazine delivers comprehensive content through health and fitness features, financial guidance, consumer interest information and tips, celebrity interviews, and book and movie reviews. AARP The Magazine was founded in 1958 and is published bimonthly in print and continually online. Learn more at www.aarp.org/magazine/. Twitter: twitter.com/AARP
AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, with a membership of nearly 38 million that helps people turn their goals and dreams into 'Real Possibilities' by changing the way America defines aging. With staffed offices in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, AARP works to strengthen communities and promote the issues that matter most to families such as healthcare security, financial security and personal fulfillment. AARP also advocates for individuals in the marketplace by selecting products and services of high quality and value to carry the AARP name. As a trusted source for news and information, AARP produces the world's largest circulation magazine, AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin. AARP does not endorse candidates for public office or make contributions to political campaigns or candidates. To learn more, visit www.aarp.org or follow @aarp and our CEO @JoAnn_Jenkins on Twitter.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inside-the-octobernovember-issue-of-aarp-the-magazine-300339885.html