"Baker Group encourages our staff members to be life-long learners," said BJ Baker, chairman and CEO of Baker Group. "Just as our team has confidence in their technical skills, we are also providing the tools required to succeed in leadership roles. By providing these opportunities we are not only improving service to our clients, but also overcoming the loss of an aging workforce. We want to attract, retain, and develop our next generation of industry leaders."
Baker Group chose 16 staff members to complete the intensive Advanced Leadership Development track within Baker Group University professional development program. The objective of the training is to:
- Engage and inspire high potential leaders
- Enhance leaders' self-awareness
- Develop leadership and management skills for today and the future
- Build camaraderie and a sense of cross-functional "team"
- Mitigate risks of talent disengagement and/or loss of talent
- Stand out as professional leaders in our industry
- Assure transition of leadership to the next generation
"The long-term measure of the program's success will be a future leadership team that is even more successful than past and current leaders," said Baker.
Baker Group's Advanced Leadership Development training was created by Kiley and Company, Leadership and Coaching Consultants based in Warren, R I.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20151027/281107LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insideiq-member-firm-develops-next-generation-of-leaders-300341908.html
SOURCE InsideIQ Building Automation Alliance