NEW YORK, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's "Insight Report: The Future of Consumer Payments - Contactless Cards or NFC Mobile?" report analyzes the evolution of contactless payments and its impact on participants in the payment value chain. The report further explores the status of contactless payments globally and the regional differences in adoption. It provides detailed insights on the contactless payments market across geographies such as Europe, North and South America, the Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report also provides detailed insights on some of the key indicators such as global contactless transaction value, contactless card shipment, NFC payments and number of contactless POS terminals.
Timetric's "Insight Report: The Future of Consumer Payments - Contactless Cards or NFC Mobile?" report provides market analysis, information and insights on contactless payments globally, including:
- Current and forecast analysis of contactless payment market, including previous and future market growth.
- Comprehensive analysis of contactless payments through cards and mobile handsets.
- Insights on the evolution and the level of adoption of contactless payments across geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis on the impact of contactless on payment participants, including consumers, merchants, PSPs and card schemes.
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the contactless payments market across the world.
- Provides current value and forecast analysis of the contactless payments market.
- Covers regional analysis with respect to contactless cards and NFC mobile payments.
- Assess the impact of contactless on participants on the payment value chain.
- Understand the regional differences in the adoption of contactless.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of the future of consumer payments, including contactless cards and NFC mobile.
- Gain insights into the evolution of contactless payments.
- Understand the impact of contactless on payment participants, including PSPs, merchants, schemes and consumers.
- Understand why some regions are falling behind while others are developed.
- Understand the impact of EMV migration on contactless payments.
- Timetric estimates that US$358 billion in contactless transactions will be made in 2016, through both cards and mobile devices, on 23 million contactless-enabled POS terminals globally.
- While most contactless payments globally are still card-based, near-field communication (NFC) mobile payments are likely to grow faster than contactless card payments.
- Australia, Europe and Canada account for the majority of contactless card payments globally, while the US leads in mobile NFC payments.
- Mass transit systems are one of the largest markets for contactless transactions, and as a result, they have played a key role in the promotion and adoption of contactless.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04272039-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insight-report-the-future-of-consumer-payments---contactless-cards-or-nfc-mobile-300357278.html