NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global inspection machines market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period of 2016-2021 and reach USD 396.4 million in 2021. The market is mainly driven by the increase in the adoption of automated inspection systems and product recalls. To maintain compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in the healthcare industry, the number of regulatory mandates and inspection checkpoints has increased. However, the sales of used and refurbished equipment pose a major challenge to the adoption of new products.
In this report, the global inspection machines market is segmented by product, type, packaging, end user, and region.
On the basis of products, the inspection machines market is classified into seven types- vision inspection systems, leak detection systems, X-ray inspection systems, metal detectors, checkweighers, software and others. By type, the market is segmented into three segments- fully automated, semi-automated and manual inspection machines. On the basis of packaging, the market is segmented into five segments- ampoules & vials, blisters, bottles, syringes, and others. By end-user type, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, and other end users (includes nutraceutical and cosmetics companies).
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest share of the global inspection machines market, followed by Europe, in 2015. Developing economies in Asia-Pacific region are likely to grow at a higher CAGR. This region is expected to grow further due to the growing number of pharmaceutical & biotechnology manufacturers, increasing number of regulatory mandates to comply with cGMPs.
In 2015, Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Brevetti C.E.A. SPA (Italy), Körber Medipak Systems AG (Switzerland), Cognex Corporation (U.S.), and Mettler-Toledo International Inc. (U.S.), among others, were the leading players in the inspection machines market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for reaping a greater market share.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the inspection machines market. The report analyzes the inspection machines market by product, type, packaging, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, R&D activities, and new product launches in the inspection machines market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of the lucrative emerging markets by product, type, packaging, end user, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, growing regions, recent developments, and investments in the global inspection machines market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of growth strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global inspection machines market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04073951-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inspection-machines-market-by-type-full-automated-semi-automated-manual-product-leak-detectors-vision-machine-packaging-ampoules-blisters-syringes-vials-end-user-pharmaceutical-medical-device---global-forecast-to-300317733.html