"Donna Sardina, WCEI/WOW Cofounder, and I are in our 12th year of the WOW conference and we continue to help clinicians stay current with their wound care education. Donna and I are proud of the success and growth of the conference and excited that we are drawing clinicians from every corner of the USA and some from Australia, Canada and Uganda. We are truly thankful to our attendees, speakers and exhibitors who have continued to support the conference and WCEI," said Nancy Morgan, RN, BSN, MBA, WOC, WCC, DWC, OMS CWCMS, and WCEI Cofounder.
The theme, "Wound Care Rocks" recognized all the wound care professionals who share their passion and love for their patients.
Conference highlights included:
- Record attendance growth over +20% of clinical professionals including nurses, therapists, physicians, students and industry professionals
- Attendees represented clinicians who influence wound care decisions throughout the care continuum
- 42 educational sessions
- Exclusive interactive "How-To" and "Hands-On" workshops
- Renowned industry expert speakers
- Multiple "live class" certification courses
- Exhibitor partners
- Clinical poster exhibition
- WCC Outstanding Achievement Awards presentation
About the WCEI
Founded in 2002 by Nancy Morgan RN, BSN, MBA, WOC, WCC, CWCMS, DWC, OMS and Donna Sardina RN, MHA, WCC, CWCMS, DWC, OMS, Wound Care Education Institute, Inc. has grown to become the leading educational center of excellence for wound care and ostomy education in the United States. WCEI's mission is to develop multi-disciplinary wound care professionals by offering training programs based on current standards of care and evidence-based research. To date, WCEI has trained over 30,000 wound care physicians, therapists, nurses and sales/marketing professionals. Visit our website for information regarding WCEI's educational programs at www.wcei.net.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inspiring-and-educating-healthcare-professionals-at-the-2016-annual-wild-on-wounds-wow-national-conference-300324843.html
SOURCE Wound Care Education Institute