SAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of years of innovation in automating accounts payables and finance operations, Inspyrus announced today that it has been named by Silicon Review Magazine as one of the "Top 50 Innovative Companies to Watch." The publication selected Inspyrus based on its innovation, revenue growth, customer reviews, and domain influence. "The Silicon Review 50 Innovative Companies to Watch program identifies companies that provide the most innovative and groundbreaking technologies in the field of Business and Technology," said Manish Pandey, Editor-in-Chief of The Silicon Review Magazine.
Inspyrus is a progressive Fintech company that uses a combination of patent-pending technology and a unique approach to invoice automation to enable organizations to break away from legacy operations that only collect, image, and upload invoices to ERP systems. The recognition of Inspyrus as an innovator stems from its ability to:
- Automate up to 90% of invoice processing and potential to save up to 3x the cost compared to legacy approaches and competitive offerings
- Turn finance operations into profit centers by maximizing early payment discounts
- Allow suppliers to self-manage requests for invoice status and early payments through a highly advanced Supplier Portal
- Uniquely integrate real-time with the worlds' leading ERP systems—Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Fusion Applications, SAP, and IBM—all with a single application
- Accelerate work with the new Mobile App—enabling anytime, anywhere invoice processing for on-the-go managers
- Maximize time to value and optimize budgets—with deployment options in the cloud or on-premise
Nilay Banker, Inspyrus Founder & CEO, reflects on the magazine's acknowledgement: "We are honored to be recognized by The Silicon Review as the one of the Top 50 Innovative Companies to Watch this year. This honor, along with our successful customers, validates our approach to transforming finance operations with next-gen Invoice Automation, Dynamic Discounting, and Supplier Enablement. With our announcement today of the availability of our applications suite on Oracle Cloud, and our new mobile app, Inspyrus can proudly claim innovation leadership in transforming financial operations."
About Inspyrus: Inspyrus is a Fintech software development and innovation company that specializes in Accounts Payable Automation solutions that turn Finance Operations into a profit center. Inspyrus provides solutions for Invoice Automation, Dynamic Discounting, and Supplier Enablement. Supported by several patent-pending technologies, Inspyrus provides out-of-the-box, real-time integration with the world's leading ERP systems, including Oracle's E-Business, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Fusion Applications. Our solutions are used by some of the most esteemed brands and leading-edge companies in the world, and our success spans over 40 customers across various verticals, ERP systems and geographies—with production environments ranging from 2,500 invoices/month to over 250,000 invoices/month, across 30+ countries and 18+ languages. To find out more visit: http://www.inspyrus.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
@Oracle OpenWorld 2016
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inspyrus-named-one-of-the-top-50-innovative-companies-to-watch-by-silicon-review-300330172.html