Insulation Market: Global Analysis of Fiberglass Insulation Industry, Foamed Plastic, Mineral Wool and Other Insulation Materials
DALLAS, November 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com updates its store with "World Insulation to 2016" and "The World Market for Insulation" market research reports.
Global insulation consumption is forecast to rise more than five percent annually to approximately 29 billion square meters of R-1 value in 2016, a substantial acceleration from the 2006-2011 rate. In developing countries, insulation demand is expected to expand at a healthy pace due to rising building construction and industrial activity as well as growing per capita incomes that will lead to the adoption of modern building techniques and materials, including insulation. In most developed countries, insulation sales are expected to rebound after falling in 2008 and 2009 due to housing market collapses in several countries. In addition, governments will adopt new regulations concerning building insulation in an effort to reduce energy consumption, further boosting demand.
Building construction to be primary driver of demand
Solid residential building construction expenditure gains will be the primary driver of demand for the world insulation market. In North America alone, insulation sales for residential applications will rise approximately nine percent annually between 2011 and 2016, primarily due to a recovery of the housing market in the US. In Western Europe, a rebound in several countries' housing markets will cause insulation demand to post moderate gains through 2016, as opposed to the decline of the 2006-2011 period. In many West European countries, government efforts to encourage insulation use in order to lower energy consumption will also contribute to demand. In developing countries in the Asia/Pacific region, Africa/Mideast region, and Central and South America, rural-to-urban migration will stimulate building activity in urban areas, and therefore insulation demand. In some countries, the adoption of minimum insulation requirements will also contribute to demand. Demand for insulation in the industrial, HVAC, and OEM markets will be driven by expanding manufacturing activity, appliance output, and HVAC system installations.
Asia/Pacific region to be fastest growing market
The fastest growth in insulation demand through 2016 is forecast in the Asia/ Pacific region, due to advances in building construction activity as well as manufacturing and industrial output. More than 65 percent of new demand generated between 2011 and 2016 will be attributed to this region. Several Asia/ Pacific countries are expected to post solid growth, including China, India, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Foamed plastic insulation to lead value gains
In value terms, worldwide insulation consumption is projected to advance roughly seven percent per annum through 2016, approaching $60 billion. The fastest growth is expected in the foamed plastic insulation segment, as these products will be used more frequently in construction applications because of their high insulation values, allowing them to capture market share from fiberglass and mineral wool insulation. Foamed plastic insulation is also used extensively in refrigerator and freezer manufacture, further boosting demand. Demand for fiberglass insulation will benefit from the rebounding residential construction market in North America, as the material is widely used in the US and Canada. Other insulation materials, such as cellulose, will also see strong gains, as environmentally friendly options continue to gain popularity.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/204174-world-insulation-to-2016.html.
Company Profiles covered in this report include:
- Aislantes Minerales SA de CV
- Armacell International Holding GmbH
- Atlas Roofing, see Hood Companies
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- BBMG Corporation
- Beijing Aerated Concrete, see BBMG
- Beijing New Building Materials plc
- Beijing Star Building Materials, see BBMG
- Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated
- Bradford Insulation Industries, see CSR
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Byucksan Corporation
- CertainTeed, see Saint-Gobain
- CRH plc
- CSR Limited
- Dow Chemical Company
- Finetec Corporation
- Firestone Building Products, see Bridgestone
- Fletcher Building Limited
- Hood Companies
- Huntsman Corporation
- Italmobiliare SpA
- Johns Manville, see Berkshire Hathaway
- KCC Corporation
- Kingspan Group plc
- Knauf Gips KG
- NICHIAS Corporation
- Ningbo Firewheel Thermal Insulation & Sealing Company Limited
- Nitto Boseki Company Limited
- Norisol A/S
- Owens Corning
- Paroc Group Oy AB
- PENOPLEX St. Petersburg Limited
- Recticel SA
- Rockfibras do Brasil Industria e Comercio Limitada
- Rockwool International A/S
- Roxul, see Rockwool International A/S
- Siam Cement Public Company Limited
- Sirap Insulation, see Italmobiliare
- Sto AG
- Styron LLC
- swisspor Management AG
- TechnoNICOL Corporation
- Thermafiber Incorporated
- Uralita SA
- Ursa Insulation, see Uralita
On the other hand another report "The World Market for Insulation" offers a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook of the global insulation market as well as markets in the top 10 countries. The study provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for insulation
- Overall market volume for insulation
- Market value for insulation by product type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market study answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the global insulation market as well as markets in the top 10 countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Product types discussed:
- Foamed plastic
- Mineral wool
- Other insulation materials
- United Kingdom
- United States
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/199465-the-world-market-for-insulation.html.
Explore more reports on Advanced Materials Market @http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/advanced-material/ .
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore More Industry Analysis & Regional Reports @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/.