Insurance Experts Available Over The Labor Day Weekend To Provide Information And Interviews Regarding Isaac's Potential Insurance Repercussions
NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Reporters seeking information on Isaac's prospective insurance implications are encouraged to contact the Insurance Information Institute (I.I.I.). The I.I.I. has a variety of resources and insurance experts who are available over the weekend of September 1-3 to answer your questions and provide media interviews.
Reporters are encouraged to contact the following insurance experts at these locations:
Insurance Information Institute – Industrywide Information on Disaster Insurance
- Dr. Robert Hartwig, President and Economist: 917-453-1885 (cell); email@example.com
- Jeanne M. Salvatore, Senior Vice President and Consumer Spokesperson: 917-612-4088 (cell); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loretta Worters, Vice President, Communications: 917-620-0982 (cell); email@example.com
- Michael Barry,Vice President, Media Relations:917-923-8245 (cell); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Davis, (Atlanta, GA) Southeastern Media Representative: 770-331-9279 (cell); email@example.com
- Lynne McChristian, (Tampa, FL) Florida Representative: 813-480-6446 (cell); firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Elianne Gonzalez, Hispanic Press Officer: 954-684-4410 (cell);email@example.com
Alabama Insurance Information Services – Birmingham
- Renee Carter, Executive Director: 205-515-0825 (cell); firstname.lastname@example.org
Florida Insurance Council – Tallahassee
- Sam Miller, Executive Vice President: 850-459-3012 (cell); email@example.com
Louisiana – Gulf State Insurance Information Center – Baton Rouge
- Blythe Lamonica, Chief Communications Officer: 225-281-3137 (cell); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catastrophes and Insurance - Issues Update Paper
- Hurricanes Facts and Statistics
- Residual Markets White Paper
- Flood Insurance
- Hurricanes and Windstorm Deductibles
- Prepare for Disaster with the I.I.I.'s Software and Mobile Apps
Here are state-specific resources:
- Alabama Hurricane Insurance: Fact File
- Louisiana Hurricane Insurance: Fact File
- Mississippi Hurricane Insurance: Fact File
THE I.I.I. IS A NONPROFIT, COMMUNICATIONS ORGANIZATION SUPPORTED BY THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY.
Insurance Information Institute, 110 William Street, New York, NY 10038; (212) 346-5500; www.iii.org
Insurance Information Institute
SOURCE Insurance Information Institute
More by this Source
Water, Water Everywhere … But When It Floods, Is The Damage Covered By Your Insurance?
Mar 27, 2014, 11:17 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.