NEW YORK, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 insurance market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $3,158.7 billion in 2015 to the global insurance industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $3,549.8 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the insurance industry, with market revenues of $1,371.6 billion in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $534.9 and $357.9 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the insurance industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,603.6 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $563.1 and $376.9 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 insurance market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 insurance market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 insurance market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662412-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001