ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Intacct, the customer satisfaction leader in cloud ERP software, today kicked off its annual customer and partner conference taking place this week in Orlando.
Intacct Advantage 2016 is expected to attract thousands of Intacct customers and partners during the week, reflecting Intacct's high levels of customer satisfaction, rapid pace of product innovation, and outstanding growth. Activities starting today include customer pre-conference training and the Intacct Partner Summit, a gathering of the entire Intacct partner community. The main conference goes into full swing starting on Wednesday.
The conference features more than 125 product, industry, hands-on, and customer-panel sessions. It will also include several keynotes throughout the week exploring ways to increase efficiency, gain deep insights to accelerate growth, and leverage Intacct's innovative technology to gain a competitive edge. Keynote speakers include several top Intacct executives, including CEO Robert Reid, CTO Aaron Harris, VP of Product Management Dan Miller, and SVP of Sales and Customer Success Kathleen Lord.
Additional guest speakers during the keynotes and throughout the week include: Barry Melancon, President and CEO of the AICPA; Dan Noll, Director of Accounting Standards at the AICPA; David Desharnais, SVP and GM of B2B Digital and Commercial Platforms at American Express; Linda Mougalian, Vice President of Product Portfolio Strategy at ADP; Jack McCullough, Founder of The CFO Leadership Council; Bruce Guptill, SVP and Head of Research at Saugatuck Technology; Robert Kugel, SVP and Research Director at Ventana Research; and Hyoun Park, Chief Research Director at Blue Hill Research.
The conference will again feature a CFO Summit designed exclusively for CFOs and top financial officers from Intacct customer companies. This special event within the conference brings together hundreds of finance executives and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs at midsized companies, best practices in building a world-class finance organization, and how Intacct can help drive accelerated growth for their business.
"Intacct remains dedicated to providing an outstanding customer experience to each individual we work with. Intacct Advantage is a much-anticipated opportunity to demonstrate to these organizations how much we value their investment in us, and a chance to continue to invest in their success," said Robert Reid, CEO of Intacct. "Our customers and partners recognize that Advantage delivers outstanding value and an unrivaled opportunity to learn best practices and get the most out of Intacct. It's exciting to see such a diverse ecosystem of organizations come together, and a truly unique learning opportunity for each attendee."
Intacct Advantage 2016 Marketplace Expo
The conference is sponsored by a who's who of industry leaders. Attendees have access to Intacct's largest Marketplace Expo yet, showcasing a broad array of partners offering pre-integrated solutions that extend Intacct's award-winning financial applications.
There are two Diamond Sponsors for the event:
- American Express – Through its Global Commercial Payments division, American Express offers a suite of B2B and T&E payment solutions that help organizations streamline processes and transform them into opportunities for savings, control and efficiency. American Express can help your organization increase working capital flexibility and strengthen relationships with suppliers.
- ADP – Powerful technology plus a human touch. Companies of all types and sizes around the world rely on ADP's cloud software and expert insights to help unlock the potential of their people. HR. Talent. Benefits. Payroll. Compliance. Working together to build a better workforce.
The conference also features four Platinum Sponsors:
- 2CProcessor USA (2CP) is a leader in Intacct integrated payment processing solutions. 2CP provides a fully PCI compliant payment gateway along with merchant processing solutions while seamlessly integrating into the Intacct billing system streamlining financial processes and improving accuracy by reducing manual data re-entry.
- Expensify is an innovative leader in automated expense management. With a direct integration to Intacct and other workflow tools, Expensify automates the expense reporting process from the moment users get their first receipt to when the accountant exports the final report into Intacct.
- Nexonia is a leading provider of web and mobile expense, time, and other business financial management solutions. Fully integrated with Intacct and built with busy financial and operations leaders in mind, Nexonia's full product suite consolidates corporate spending, time tracking, purchasing and payables in one convenient online portal.
- Workforce Go!, powered by BTerrell Group and Ameriflex, seamlessly integrates Intacct and Ameriflex Workforce, a complete cloud-based workforce management solution. Ideally suited for businesses that want to reduce HRMS operational errors, speed up payroll processing, and accelerate financial reporting, Workforce Go! is a bi-synchronous web-services app that automates workflow between Intacct and Ameriflex Workforce Management Solution.
In total, the conference has more than 35 exhibiting sponsors. Additional sponsors include:
- GOLD Sponsors: AcctTwo, Adaptive Insights, Ariett, Armanino, Avalara, BlackLine, CliftonLarsonAllen, CPA.com, EmployeeMax, FloQast, Tallie, and Xactly.
- SILVER Sponsors: AvidXchange, BizNet Software, ExpensePath, Joseph Eve, LBMC Technology Solutions, MineralTree, Nexus Systems, PaperSave, Solver, Workato, and Zylo.
- BRONZE Sponsors: Fastpath, Paramount WorkPlace, Paychex, QStock Inventory, Rootstock Software, Wipfli/Brittenford Systems, and Yooz.
To learn more about Intacct Advantage 2016 and follow daily updates from the conference this week, please visit www.intacct.com/advantage.
Intacct is the customer satisfaction leader in cloud ERP software. Bringing cloud computing to finance and accounting, Intacct's innovative and award-winning applications are the preferred financial applications for AICPA business solutions. In use by more than 11,000 organizations from startups to public companies, Intacct is designed to improve company performance and make finance more productive. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers also offer Intacct to their clients. The Intacct system includes accounting, cash management, purchasing, vendor management, financial consolidation, revenue recognition, subscription billing, contract management, project accounting, fund accounting, inventory management, and financial reporting applications, all delivered over the Internet via cloud computing.
Intacct is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, please visit www.intacct.com or call 877-437-7765. Connect with Intacct on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Intacct and the Intacct logo are trademarks of Intacct Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intacct-hosts-largest-ever-customer-and-partner-conference-300349540.html