The 2016 judging panel included Lou Manfredini, DIY expert, "TODAY Show" contributor and host of several home-improvement TV shows, along with The Marvin Companies Director of Corporate Strategy, Christine Marvin, Frank Anton, Vice Chairman of Hanley Wood, and Shawn McCadden, a nationally-known speaker, business trainer, columnist and award-winning remodeler.
"The projects this year were nothing short of inspiring, diverse and fun applications of Integrity windows and doors," said Christine Marvin. "From barn-style homes to lake-front getaways to beach bungalows, the use of Integrity's tough, durable window and door products in these beautiful projects made for a winning combination in every entry. The variety of submissions showcase Integrity's range of applications in residential and commercial projects, equipped with the all-out performance to withstand any environment."
From a field of more than 280 entries, the judging panel named the following five winners Red Diamond Achievers:
- Lake Calhoun Organic Modern by John Kraemer & Sons – a strikingly beautiful, contemporary artisan home in Minneapolis
- The Bancroft by Yankee Barn Homes – an expansive, barn-style home with post and beam architecture and lofted spaces in West Lebanon, N.H.
- Cape Elizabeth Home by Kevin Browne Architecture – a modern home with gable roof lines and farmhouse height to pay homage to its Cape Elizabeth, Maine heritage
- Forrest Walk by Moser Construction Management LLC – an impressive remodel of a 1925-built Catholic grade school into four residential condo flats in Narberth, Pa.
- Redwood Avenue by Boulder Home Builders LLC and Pocci Design Group – a contemporary, boutique home in Boulder, Colo. with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains
Red Diamond Achiever Award winners will receive a profile on the Integrity website and its social media channels, a VIP trip for two to Minneapolis and Warroad, Minn. for a Marvin Windows and Doors facilities tour and awards ceremony, and a beautiful glass award that features a picture of their project. A cash donation will also be made on behalf of each winner's company to a charity of their choice.
A second round of judging by the general public crowned the People's Choice Award winner. Prairie Barn by Camenisch Company Inc. was honored for the pairing of a simple, barn-style exterior with a modern interior showcasing clean lines and an abundance of natural light flowing through the Integrity® Casement, Awning and Double Hung Windows. In addition to the standard awards package, the company will receive an iPad Air™ to help further support the success of its business.
To learn more about the Red Diamond Achiever Awards and see the winning projects, visit IntegrityWindows.com/RedDiamondAchiever.
About Integrity Windows and Doors
Integrity Windows and Doors is the world's only manufacturer of windows and doors made with Ultrex® — a state-of-the-art pultruded fiberglass material. We didn't just join the fiberglass revolution — we pioneered it. Integrity's heritage as part of the Marvin Family of Brands is built on more than a century of excellence and expertise. Based in Fargo, N.D., Integrity offers a comprehensive line of window and door products that are Built to Perform® and backed by first-class customer service and fast, 10-day delivery to the distributor. For more information, visit IntegrityWindows.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150325/194490LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/integrity-windows-and-doors-announces-winners-of-2016-red-diamond-achiever-awards-300319648.html
SOURCE Integrity Windows and Doors