IntelGenx Technologies Report Delivers Analyst Opinion and Fundamental Data
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire - IntelGenx Technologies Corp (OTC: IGXT), is a drug delivery company, that engages in the development of novel oral immediate-release and controlled-release products for the pharmaceutical market.
IGXT has existing drugs for which it receives royalty payments from its commercial partners and IGXT is expected to bring other products into the market with commercialisation agreements in the near future.
According to Market Line, the global pharmaceuticals market grew by 3.5% in 2011 to reach a total value of $782.1 Billion. By the year 2016, the global pharmaceuticals market is expected to have a total value of $971.1 Billion, which represents an increase of 24.2% over the value in 2011.
An absolutely free and comprehensive analyst report which entails key features global pharmaceuticals industry, product portfolio, financial position, value of the company and analyst summary can be viewed in its entirety with price target and analyst recommendation here: http://bit.ly/AnalystReport_IGXT copy and paste to browser may be required
1. IntelGenx Technologies Corp. has authorized Small Cap Street, LLC to use ticker (IGXT) in this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is the party responsible for issuing the press release and for hosting the full analyst report on stocksimpossible.com. Osman Ghani, Chartered Financial Analyst, is the author of research report.
2. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
3. This information is submitted to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
4. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared Small Cap Street, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Companies mentioned in this press release HAVE NOT compensated Small Cap Street, LLC or Osman Ghani, CFA, for the creation or dissemination of this press release. Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Small Cap Street, LLC