MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Given the recovering economy of the USA, financial investors are increasingly exploring new areas of investment. This briefing will analyze one of those areas, the event management software market, by delving into the market size and key financials. Event management software refers to automated software solutions that help organizations plan and manage events more effectively and efficiently. This ultimately drives attendance, improves participant experience, and reduces event operating costs. An end-to-end solution in this market includes event registration, event planning, mobile application integration, and post event surveys, among other features. This complimentary webinar will also feature firms that offer solutions that cater to one or two parts of the entire solution.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the event management software market including market share distribution
- Identify key financial metrics for ensuring a firm's success
- Understand a sample valuation for a hypothetical startup in this market that attracted venture capital (VC) funding
As this presentation will discuss the event management software market, it will benefit industry participants, VCs and private equity investors.
"Successful firms in this market have strong control over their operations to ensure their net margins remain positive," said Frost & Sullivan Business and Financial Services Senior Consultant Debbie Wong. "From a funding perspective, despite growing interest in this market, the average VC deal value declined in this market."
- For complimentary online registration, please visit: http://ow.ly/qOJaQ
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Business and Financial Services practice, please visit: http://www.businessfinancialservices.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan