International Drug & Explosives Detection Company IDenta Corp. Receives Patent for New Sniffer
JERUSALEM, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IDenta Corp. (OTC Pink: IDTA) CEO Yaacov Shoham today announced the following updates regarding the new IDenta Sniffer.
1. We have received the provisional patent for it. It is EFS ID 13788673
2. WE HAVE FINISHED THE PROTOTYPE- it is working perfectly.
3. The prototype was shown and performed in the last 3 weeks before different Homeland Security agencies in Israel and from other countries: UK, France, Kenya (the Kenyan people participated last week at A SECURITY convention in Israel). The reaction from the different agencies was very positive, actually from one of the Israeli organizations we have already received an order for 7 devices. We are developing a special marketing program with marketing materials for the new device to be used in the different markets and countries.
4. IDenta will start to deliver the new Sniffer in the first quarter of 2013. The Sniffer will include all kind of detectors for illicit drugs, precursor and explosives. The Sniffer will be in a specially designed professional case which will include all of the materials needed to make the device very user friendly.
5. IDenta's business plan projects sales in the next 3 years (2013-2015) of approximately 10,000 cases with the new Sniffer. Each Sniffer with the different detectors included will cost between 4000-5000 usd.
6. This new Sniffer is a major breakthrough in the large field of detection and identifying suspected substances (illicit drugs, precursors and explosives).
The new Sniffer will be effective in use in airports, ports, borders, by customs, any police and intelligence agency, highway patrol, coast guard, military, etc.
7. The IDenta Sniffer is very easy to use, with very high reliability and gives immediate on-the-spot results. The new Sniffer is able to collect suspected substances from any possible surface: table, clothes, hand, car, luggage, etc. It has no limitations.
8. This new Sniffer is designed and manufactured according to IDenta's high standards and will be used for all of IDenta's test kits (explosives, drugs and precursors).
Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for both the professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be, within the meaning of the federal securities laws, "forward-looking statements" that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations as of the date hereof, and the company does not undertake any responsibility to update any of these statements in the future.
For Investor Relations, lobbying interests or information concerning IDenta's products internationally or the development of new chemical detectors, contact: Yaacov Shoham, IDenta Corp., CEO, Tel: +972-52-6554487, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.drugsdetector.com www.identa.biz. www.identa-corp.com
Yaacov Shoham CEO
SOURCE IDenta Corp.