Wear. Music., which includes a full stage set up, will continue to open additional stores within the space over the course of a month that will include music and merchandise from some of Interscope Records and Bravado's artists including The 1975, Imagine Dragons, Guns N' Roses, Lady GaGa, Machine Gun Kelly, Marilyn Manson and The Rolling Stones.
Confirmed events include:
- 12/5 at 8PM: Performance by Night Street / Interscope Records artist K.Flay, whose current single "Blood In The Cut" showcased on Seth Meyers on 11/23/16
- 12/6 at 8PM: DJ set by Downtown / Interscope Records artist Goldroom
- 12/10 (time TBD): Performance and signing by KIDinaKORNER/ Interscope Records band X Ambassadors whose current hit "Unsteady" was recently certified 2x platinum.100% of all proceeds from this event will be donated to Planned Parenthood.
- 12/17 at 4PM: Performance by Interscope Records artist Alex Aiono, the online superstar with over 300 million views on Youtube
- More events to be announced
Over 10 million people are expected to pass through Hollywood & Highland over the holiday season, making it one of the busiest intersections on the West Coast. Hollywood & Highland attracts approximately 25 million visitors throughout the year. Wear. Music. will be a fan engagement experience unlike any other.
About Interscope Records: Combining the legacies of three of the most influential record labels in modern music history, Interscope Geffen A&M embarked on a new tradition of musical achievement with its unification on January 1, 1999. Headed by Chairman and CEO John Janick, Interscope Geffen A&M is a major force in global music, developing chart-topping artists across a wide range of musical genres including rock, rap, pop and alternative. Interscope Geffen A&M is part of Universal Music Group, the world's largest music company.www.interscope.com
About Bravado: Bravado is the leading global provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Part of Universal Music Group, the leader in music-based entertainment, Bravado represents artists in more than 40 cities and provides services including sales, licensing, branding, marketing and e-commerce. Led by CEO, Mat Vlasic, their extensive global distribution network gives artists and brands the opportunity to create deeper connections with their fans through apparel, consumer packaged goods and unique experiences.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/interscope-records-teams-up-with-bravado-to-create-wear-music-pop-up-experience-at-hollywood--highland-december-2nd-through-january-2nd-300371599.html
SOURCE Interscope Records