The new Decision Science unit will exist as a subset of Intouch's analytics team to bring together business perspective, technology and data to solve complex challenges. The group will partner with Intouch's healthcare clients to review data, conduct exploratory analyses and develop models that answer key business questions. Specific services include cluster development for enhanced segmentation and targeting, supervised and unsupervised predictive modeling, expected value and lift determination for improved campaign return on investment, and data mining and geolocation capabilities, in partnership with third-party data providers. Intouch's newest Decision Science team members include:
- Carlos Acosta, senior data architect, joins the Decision Science unit after serving on the Intouch analytics team for four years. Prior to Intouch, Acosta served as a data architect and SQL developer with United Health Care where he developed proprietary algorithms to de-duplicate data for creation of a national database of health providers. An experienced developer in .NET technologies and cloud services, Acosta holds a Master of Science with a specialization in genetics and is currently pursuing a Master of Data Sciences.
- John T. Georgopoulos, director of analytics strategy, boasts a broad and diverse background in analytics and technology. As director of analytics strategy at Intouch Solutions, Georgopoulos sets the agenda for analytics and measurement engagement for both current and new clients. Prior to Intouch, Georgopoulos served as vice president of internet development at JP Morgan Chase and worked at Razorfish as an associate director of analytics. Most recently, Georgopoulos was director of analytics at RAPP.
- Maria Hoheusle, data scientist, is knowledgeable in data manipulation, segmentation, significance testing and predictive modeling. She leverages machine learning-based processes to support successful marketing campaigns for Intouch Solutions' clients. Her background is in statistics and mathematics, graduating with a degree in statistics from Kansas State University.
- Sam Johnson, senior data scientist, leads Intouch's Decision Science practice and is an expert in segmentation, targeting, champion/challenger testing, and the incorporation of machine learning principles into marketing. Johnson was awarded an intellectual property patent related to customer segmentation and classification, and has been published in Competitive Intelligence magazine. Johnson previously served as the managing partner and founder of a strategic services consulting firm.
- Neal Welbourne, director of analytics strategy, joins the agency with expertise in data intelligence, behavioral microtargeting, epidemiology and digital marketing technology. Since 2006, Welbourne has implemented and advised the production of digital marketing tools and analytics, specializing in Adobe Marketing Cloud Services, advertising, mobile marketing and more. At director of analytics strategy, Welbourne liaises between the Decision Science team, account teams and clients.
"By applying a data-driven approach, we can better define our client's customers, deliver value more personalized to their needs, and demonstrate true ties to business and revenue objectives," said David Windhausen, executive vice president at Intouch Solutions. "These expanding decision science services and the Intouch minds behind them are already giving our clients a competitive advantage."
Intouch Solutions will present a decision science case study at the MM&M "Big Data for Big Decisions – Making Digital Work for Healthcare" conference in New York City on Dec. 7.
About Intouch Solutions Inc.
Founded in 1999, Intouch Solutions Inc. is a privately held marketing agency with offices in Kansas City, Chicago, New York City and London. Intouch employs more than 650 people and has been named Agency of the Year five times. Specializing in solutions for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, Intouch is redefining what marketing means to these industries. Contact Intouch at email@example.com or visit them on the Web at www.intouchsol.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140130/CG55422LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intouch-solutions-bolsters-analytics-offering-with-new-decision-science-unit-300356344.html
SOURCE Intouch Solutions