GERMANTOWN, Md., May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Intrexon Corporation (NYSE: XON), a leader in synthetic biology, today announced that it will present at the following upcoming investor and industry conferences:
- J.P. Morgan 44th Annual Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, May 24, 2016, at 3:40pm Eastern Time at the Westin Copley Place in Boston, MA
- Goldman Sachs 37th Annual Global Healthcare Conference, June 7, 2016, at 3:20pm Pacific Time at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization International Convention, Biotech Solutions for Zika Panel, June 8, 2016, at 3:30pm Pacific Time at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA
- Jefferies Healthcare Conference, June 10, 2016, at 11:30am Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, NY
- JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference, June 21, 2016, at 11:30am at The St. Regis in New York City, NY
For more information please visit the Events/Conferences page in the Investors section of Intrexon's website at http://investors.dna.com/events.
About Intrexon Corporation
Intrexon Corporation (NYSE: XON) is Powering the Bioindustrial Revolution with Better DNA™ to create biologically-based products that improve the quality of life and the health of the planet. The Company's integrated technology suite provides its partners across diverse markets with industrial-scale design and development of complex biological systems delivering unprecedented control, quality, function, and performance of living cells. We call our synthetic biology approach Better DNA®, and we invite you to discover more at www.dna.com or follow us on Twitter at @Intrexon.
Intrexon, Powering the Bioindustrial Revolution with Better DNA, and Better DNA are trademarks of Intrexon and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Statement
Some of the statements made in this press release are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon our current expectations and projections about future events and generally relate to our plans, objectives and expectations for the development of our business. Although management believes that the plans and objectives reflected in or suggested by these forward-looking statements are reasonable, all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and actual future results may be materially different from the plans, objectives and expectations expressed in this press release.
For more information regarding Intrexon Corporation, contact:
Vice President, Investor Relations
Tel: +1 (561) 410-7052
Marie Rossi, Ph.D.
Senior Manager, Technical Communications
Tel: +1 (301) 556-9850
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intrexon-to-present-at-upcoming-investor-and-industry-conferences-300272898.html
SOURCE Intrexon Corporation