GERMANTOWN, Md., May 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Intrexon Corporation (NYSE: XON), a leader in the engineering and industrialization of biology to improve the quality of life and health of the planet, today announced management will present at the following upcoming investor and industry conferences:
- B. Riley & Co. 18th Annual Investor Conference on May 24th at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, CA
- SB7.0, the Seventh International Meeting on Synthetic Biology, World Visionary Lecture on June 13th at National University of Singapore in Singapore
- Goldman Sachs 38th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on June 14th at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- 2017 BIO International Convention: Intrexon Presentation on June 19th, participation in Modern Ag Innovation Day Panel on June 20th, and Oxitec Presentation on June 22nd at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA
- JMP Securities Life Science Conference on June 20th at The St. Regis in New York City, NY
For more information please visit the Events/Conferences page in the Investors section of Intrexon's website at http://investors.dna.com/events.
About Intrexon Corporation:
Intrexon Corporation (NYSE: XON) is Powering the Bioindustrial Revolution with Better DNA™ to create biologically-based products that improve the quality of life and the health of the planet. Intrexon's integrated technology suite provides its partners across diverse markets with industrial-scale design and development of complex biological systems delivering unprecedented control, quality, function, and performance of living cells. We call our synthetic biology approach Better DNA®, and we invite you to discover more at www.dna.com or follow us on Twitter at @Intrexon, on Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Intrexon, Powering the Bioindustrial Revolution with Better DNA, and Better DNA are trademarks of Intrexon and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Statement
Some of the statements made in this press release are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon our current expectations and projections about future events and generally relate to our plans, objectives and expectations for the development of our business. Although management believes that the plans and objectives reflected in or suggested by these forward-looking statements are reasonable, all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and actual future results may be materially different from the plans, objectives and expectations expressed in this press release.
For more information regarding Intrexon Corporation, contact:
Vice President, Investor Relations
Tel: +1 (561) 410-7052
Marie Rossi, Ph.D.
Director, Technical Communications
Tel: +1 (301) 556-9850
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/intrexon-to-present-at-upcoming-investor-and-industry-conferences-300463099.html
SOURCE Intrexon Corporation