"Fans have been asking for this product for months, and now it's here in time for NFL season," said Paul Liberman, COO and Co-Founder at DraftKings. "By giving our players an exclusive experience they can fully customize just for their friends, it's like we're giving them their very own personal DraftKings."
How It Works:
DraftKings Leagues makes it easy for anyone to create contests, dominate the leaderboards and earn ultimate bragging rights:
- Open invitations – Whether your friends are on DraftKings or not, invite them via text, e-mail, Facebook or Twitter. Commissioners can create a league with a custom name or use the League name generator.
- Custom contests – Create contests of any size (maximum 200), choose a free or paid entry fee, and determine the payout structure.
- Recurring contest mode – Set up a contest once and the system automatically creates the contest for the next week and notifies all league members.
- Private leaderboards – Track the league's overall standings, history and upcoming contests online or in the mobile app. Players can also check out their individual team's stats overall or by sport and see how they measure up against friends, creating a fun, competitive environment.
- More choices – DraftKings offers contests in the MLB, NBA, NFL, CFL, NHL, PGA, European Tour Golf, NASCAR, MMA and eSports. Soccer offerings include MLS, the English Premier League (EPL), the UEFA Champions League, Liga MX and La Liga.
To start a league on DraftKings, visit https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/.
DraftKings, Inc. is the leading skill-based Daily Fantasy Sports platform that allows fans to compete in single-day, online games for cash and prizes across the largest variety of professional sports. DraftKings' technology brings a more engaging interactive experience and daily excitement to the pastime of fantasy sports. Founded in 2012 by Jason Robins, Matt Kalish and Paul Liberman, DraftKings is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA with offices in New York City and London. For more information, visit DraftKings at www.draftkings.com, like DraftKings at www.facebook.com/draftkings, and follow the company on Twitter at @DraftKings.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-draftkings-leagues--a-new-way-to-play-daily-fantasy-sports-with-friends-300314085.html