Introducing plnt™ - Modern Herbal Support Rooted In Ancient Tradition
New Premium Brand of Herbal Supplements Available Exclusively at the Vitamin Shoppe®
Minimalist Formulas Made with Natural Botanicals, Non-GMO and Free of Common Allergens
NORTH BERGEN, N.J., Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Vitamin Shoppe® today launched plnt™, a new line of high-quality herbal supplements made with natural botanical ingredients. This premium brand of herbs and botanicals is available exclusively at the Vitamin Shoppe stores nationwide and online at VitaminShoppe.com. All plnt products have been made to honor ancient tradition with minimalist formulas and do not contain fillers, such as magnesium stearate.
"The Vitamin Shoppe is proud and excited to bring plnt, a line of natural, non-GMO and time-honored herbs and botanicals, to our customers," said Doug Jones, Senior Vice President, Merchandising. "We have listened to our customers and conducted extensive research to develop simple formulas that truly honor herbal tradition. As with all our products, customers can be assured they are purchasing items of high quality."
All supplements in the plnt line are non-GMO and the majority of the products are made with organic ingredients. Additionally, all plnt herbs and botanicals are gluten free, soy free, nut free, dairy free, vegetarian and certified Kosher. These herbs have been thoughtfully selected, carefully prepared and stored in a recyclable glass bottle to maintain their integrity.
The following plnt products are now available at the Vitamin Shoppe:
- Turmeric – an adaptogenic herb that provides antioxidant and cellular health support*; made to honor Ayurvedic tradition with natural, non-GMO full-spectrum turmeric herb and standardized turmeric extract
- Milk Thistle – supports liver health*; made with organic, non-GMO full-spectrum milk thistle herb and standardized milk thistle extract
- Green Tea – supports energy production and provides antioxidant support*; made with organic, non-GMO full-spectrum green tea herb and standardized green tea extract; contains naturally occurring trace amounts of caffeine from green tea
- Maca – supports vitality, energy and stamina*; contains organic raw and gelatinized maca; made with organic, non-GMO Peruvian maca
- Cinnamon – helps maintain blood glucose levels already within the normal range*; made with organic, non-GMO full-spectrum cinnamon
- Rhodiola – an adaptogenic herb that helps the body manage stress and supports energy production*; made with wildcrafted, non-GMO full-spectrum, standardized rhodiola extract
- Ginkgo – supports memory and mental clarity*; made with organic, non-GMO full-spectrum ginkgo biloba herb and standardized ginkgo biloba extract
- Ginger – supports digestive health*; made with organic, non-GMO ginger
- Ashwagandha – an adaptogenic herb that helps the body manage stress*; made to honor Ayurvedic tradition with natural, non-GMO full-spectrum Indian ashwagandha herb and standardized ashwagandha extract
- Olive Leaf – supports immune system health*; made with organic, non-GMO full spectrum Mediterranean Olive leaf and standardized olive leaf extract
- St. John's Wort – supports a positive mood*; made with organic, non-GMO full-spectrum St. John's Wort herb and standardized St. John's Wort extract
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
About the Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI)
At the Vitamin Shoppe, every body matters™ is much more than just a tagline – it's our mantra as we are dedicated to making the world a healthier place, one life at a time. Many consumers are surprised to discover that the Vitamin Shoppe offers so much more than just vitamins. As one of America's leading health and wellness brands we've got over 20,000 products to choose from, including vitamins, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, homeopathic remedies, green living, beauty aids and more. Most importantly, we are committed to quality, knowledge and safety so you can always have trust in the products we sell.
The high-quality standards of the Vitamin Shoppe are reflected in the development of our own exclusive product lines, such as the Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech and plnt. No matter where you may be on your wellness journey, come visit us at one of our more than 600 Vitamin Shoppe stores across the country or online at VitaminShoppe.com – where every body matters.
SOURCE The Vitamin Shoppe