NEW YORK, May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, R/GA Ventures, IPG, and Snap Inc. announce the companies chosen for the R/GA Marketing Tech Venture Studio with IPG. The selected companies represent the future of mobile marketing and advertising across video creation and consumption, data, analytics, commerce, machine learning, and personalization.
Beginning today, all companies will have access to resources and support from R/GA, IPG's agency network and Snap Inc. throughout the program which will emphasize opportunities for business development, pilots, and partnerships and provide the companies with unparalleled access to brand leaders and top-tier agency talent.
Participating companies in the R/GA Marketing Tech Venture Studio are:
- Adludio is the leading sensory advertising platform connecting users and brands with high-impact creative and made-for-mobile experiences.
- Dashbot is a bot analytics platform that enables brands and developers to increase user acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Humblee helps businesses tell stories at scale using new and emerging technologies.
- Lytics helps companies personalize engagement with customers through the industry's most advanced Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- Popwallet is a platform that enables brand marketers to manage promotions and other lightweight branded content through mobile wallets
- Quickframe is a platform for creating short-form original video at scale.
- Relative Insight enables brands to understand and relate to audiences by turning language into data.
- Whalar provides a highly creative, scalable and cost effective solution to authentic content creation through influencer collaborations.
The program will take place at the R/GA New York office, concluding September 27th with an invite-only demo event where each startup will have the opportunity to present their products to industry leaders, investors and press.
"This program will give IPG clients access to companies that are pushing innovation in an industry that is going through exceptional change," commented Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO of IPG. "For the selected companies, they'll gain exposure to our global talent network, roster of leading marketers and Snap's strategic leadership, giving them a significant advantage in the market."
As with all R/GA Ventures programs, R/GA will provide each selected startup with its award-winning product development, business transformation, marketing, branding, design, and technology services. Additionally, each company in the program will collaborate with and receive feedback and guidance from senior product and strategy leaders within Snap Inc. The program will also provide access to industry-leading experts from across the full range of IPG operating companies as well as access to the global networks of R/GA and IPG including clients, industry partners, mentors, and investors.
"We are excited to work with and support the growing ecosystem of partners that are innovating in the mobile advertising space, from leaders like IPG and R/GA to the startups selected for this program," said Imran Khan, Chief Strategy Officer of Snap Inc. "We believe it will help advertisers of all sizes take advantage of increasingly engaging and creative ad formats for smartphones."
R/GA is connected by design. An innovation leader for more than 40 years, R/GA has expanded to offer consulting, ventures, technology, marketing, architecture, and IP development services in addition to its award-winning design practice. Its work spans web, mobile, and social communications, retail and e-commerce, product innovation, brand development, and business transformation. The company has more than 2,000 employees globally with 19 offices across the United States, Europe, South America, and Asia-Pacific. R/GA Ventures was founded in 2013 and has equity stakes in 60 startups that have graduated from its Accelerator and Venture Studio programs. R/GA Ventures is also member of the GAN (gan.co), a network of the world's most respected accelerators and organizations in support of the startup ecosystem. R/GA is part of The Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), one of the world's largest advertising and marketing services organizations. For more information about R/GA, please visit www.rga.com/ventures and @rgaventures.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/introducing-the-eight-companies-selected-for-the-rga-marketing-tech-venture-studio-with-ipg-and-snap-inc-300458852.html