MALVERN, Pa., Sept 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today marks the introduction of The NCHERM Group Online Trainings, a new endeavor to provide quality, distance learning education and discussion opportunities to colleges and universities across the country and around the world.
The NCHERM Group and its affiliated associations, SCOPE, ATIXA and NaBITA, have identified experts from numerous fields to bring quality online programs that address the most pressing needs in threat assessment, prevention education, sexual assault response, higher education legal issues, administrative best practices and risk management.
The NCHERM Group Online Trainings has paired with the industry leader BeaconLive to ensure that the programs provided are hosted with the highest quality, and are easy to access by a wide variety of computer systems. BeaconLive offers dozens of customer support personnel to immediately assist with any issues that arise before, during and after events.
The NCHERM Group Difference
NCHERM Group speakers are experienced and invested in providing a quality 90-minute online program. In addition to the materials covered during the event, the speakers will provide detailed handouts including: talking points summary, case study review, external links and resources for further exploration, takeaway discussion questions and "do's and don'ts" on the issue.
Brian Van Brunt, Ed.D., Senior Vice President of Professional Program Development, works closely with each presenter to ensure a consistency in quality. Having provided hundreds of online webinars, seminars and classes in his career, Brian assures the rich content and practical take-away clients count on from The NCHERM Group.
- Hamsters in the Hallways: Navigating the Law Regarding Animals on Campus
- October 2, 2013 at 1pm EST
- Presented by Saundra K. Schuster, J.D.
- Co-sponsored by The NCHERM Group and ATIXA
- NaBITA Readmission Requirements following a Psychological Crisis
- October 16, 2013 at 1pm EST
- Presented by Brian Van Brunt, Ed.D. and W. Scott Lewis, J.D.
- Sponsored by NaBITA
- Addressing Disruptive and Dangerous Student Behavior in the Classroom
- November 1, 2013 at 1pm EST
- Presented by W. Scott Lewis, J.D. and Brian Van Brunt, Ed.D.
- Sponsored by NaBITA
- Training Front Office Staff to Identify, Report and Manage Disruptive and Dangerous Behavior
- November 6, 2013 at 1pm EST
- Presented by Brian Van Brunt, Ed.D.
- Co-sponsored by The NCHERM Group and NaBITA
- Managing the Suicidal Student on Campus
- November 19, 2013 at 1pm EST
- Presented by Brian Van Bunt, Ed.D. and Josh Gunn, Ph.D.
- Co-sponsored by SCOPE and NaBITA
- Seven Things We Can Do To End Hazing
- December 3, 2013 at 1pm EST
- Presented by Gentry McCreary, Ph.D.
- Sponsored by SCOPE
Questions? Click here to read our NCHERM Group Online Trainings FAQs
Brian Van Brunt, Ed.D.
Senior Vice President for Professional program Development
The NCHERM Group, LLC
Read more news from NCHERM Group.
SOURCE The NCHERM Group, LLC