Introductory Campaign For The All-New Kia K900 Flagship Sedan Embraces Music, Art, Food And More Beginning This Summer At Festivals And Events Nationwide
Series of Custom Vehicle Displays and Unique Test-Drive Experiences Will Allow Consumers to Experience a Side of Luxury Never Seen Before
- Kia extends multifaceted K900 launch with fine dining partnership with OpenTable® and celebrity chef Graham Elliot with additional experiential programming at a variety of lifestyle events
- Test-drive opportunities will be offered in more than 10 U.S. cities, and the K900 will be on display at the Belmont Stakes on June 7
IRVINE, Calif., May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With Kia's first-ever rear-drive luxury sedan continuing to arrive in showrooms across the U.S., the marketing campaign for the all-new 2015 K900 continues this summer with custom displays and unique test-drive opportunities at a series of lifestyle and cultural events nationwide as well as a partnership with OpenTable® that will provide influential tastemakers with the opportunity to take test-drives and enjoy an intimate dining experience while interacting with world-class chefs, including Graham Elliot. The experiential programming includes the K900 serving as the Official Vehicle of this weekend's Newport Beach Jazz Festival in Orange County, Calif., and a presence at Belmont Park in Elmont, N.Y., for next month's 146th running of the Belmont Stakes.
"The K900 provides a modern and different take on luxury and challenges everything people think they know about Kia, and this latest extension of our marketing efforts is designed to create opportunities for consumers to experience and interact with our new flagship at cultural and lifestyle events that are new to our brand," said Michael Sprague, executive vice president sales and marketing, Kia Motors America.
Praised by the automotive press for "elegant yet dynamic exterior styling" and "a dizzying array of luxury features," a recent certification by AMCI Testing revealed the Kia K900 V8 is Quieter, Smoother, and Better Riding Overall than the Audi A8 4.0T, the BMW 750i and the Lexus LS460.
The following upcoming events will include K900 activations:
- Newport Beach Jazz Festival – Newport Beach, Calif. (Official Automobile)
- Belmont Stakes – Elmont, N.Y.
- Orchard Lake Fine Art Show – Detroit (Exclusive Automotive Partner)
- Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance – Carmel, Calif.
- Newport International Boat Show – Newport, Rhode Island (Exclusive Automotive Partner)
- Chastain Park Arts Festival – Atlanta (Exclusive Automotive Partner)
- Sculpture Objects Functional Art & Design – Chicago (Exclusive Automotive Partner)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Contemporary Craft Show – Philadelphia, Penn. (Exclusive Automotive Partner)
- San Diego Food & Wine Festival – San Diego, Calif. (Exclusive Automotive Partner)
- Malibu Arts Festival — Malibu, Calif.
- Rick Cole Auction — Monterey, Calif.
- Dallas International Art, Antique, & Jewelry — Dallas
About Kia Motors America
Kia Motors America (KMA) is the marketing and distribution arm of Kia Motors Corporation based in Seoul, South Korea. KMA proudly serves as the "Official Automotive Partner" of the NBA and LPGA and surpassed the 500,000 annual sales mark for the second consecutive year in 2013 following the launch of seven all-new or significantly redesigned vehicles. KMA offers a complete line of vehicles, including the rear-drive K900 flagship sedan1, Cadenza premium sedan, Sorento CUV, Soul urban passenger vehicle, Sportage compact CUV, Optima midsize sedan, Optima Hybrid, the Forte compact sedan, Forte5 and Forte Koup, Rio and Rio 5-door sub-compacts and the Sedona midsize multi-purpose vehicle, through a network of more than 765 dealers across the United States. Kia's U.S. manufacturing plant in West Point, Georgia, builds the Optima* and Sorento* and is responsible for the creation of more than 14,000 plant and supplier jobs.
Information about KMA and its full vehicle line-up is available at www.kia.com. For media information, including photography, visit www.kiamedia.com. To receive custom email notifications for press releases the moment they are published, subscribe at www.kiamedia.com/us/en/newsalert.
 AMCI Testing Certified, comparably equipped MY 2014 vehicles with K900 VIP trim
*The Sorento and Optima GDI (EX, SX & Limited and certain LX Trims only) are assembled in the United States from U.S. and globally sourced parts.
1 2015 K900 V8 available in select trims and in select markets with limited availability.
SOURCE Kia Motors America