INVAR 1st Choice Partner for Out-licensing Innovative Products in Russia
MOSCOW, October 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Russian pharma market is one of the world's fastest growing markets. How to gain success entering Russia with innovative products? 20-year experience of building strategic alliances for Russia's market entry allows INVAR identify criteria of success for international expansion via local player.
INVAR, national pharmaceutical company forming an innovative product portfolio on basis of long-term exclusive in-licensing or distribution agreements for the Russian market, is honored to share expertise at CPhI Speakers' Corner:
INVAR General Manager will make a must-visit presentation for companies seeking global sales expansion to this region - "Russia: challenges vs opportunities. How to gain success entering Russian pharmaceutical market?"
The unpredictability and non-transparency of making business in the Russian pharmaceutical market can be an obstacle to enter this huge market due to lack of information, new governmental initiatives, complicated regulatory processes and high expenditures.
To avoid risks being on an uneven playing field, they need a partner who understands the local environment.
In order to capture a piece of this pie, they need a quality, Russian partner to collaborate with. INVAR is very much open to such collaboration.
Many companies willing to get global sales without enough resources for territory expansion on their own exploit in/out licensing models in Russia, but few of them turn out effective. Why and is there any well-proven business model?
INVAR General Manager Ms. Regina Karymova will share 20-year expertise at CPhI Speakers' Corner with presentation "Russia: challenges vs opportunities. How to gain success entering Russian pharmaceutical market?" on Thursday 11.10. at 11:30.
Presentation summarizes INVAR experience of creating strategic alliances in Russia. Reflected in the presentation are major concerns and challenges about Russian market and critical analysis of best ways to be successful there.
INVAR in brief:
- Founded in 1991
- Turnover >33 MIO USD, 2011
- Among TOP30 national pharma companies in Russia
- Specialized in out-of-pocket segment
- 5 brands (Gynecology, ENT, Derma) in TOP500
- Focus on Rx and OTC original products and MDs
- Representative Offices in all Key Regions of Russia
- Strong Sales Coverage (100 Med Reps)
- Trustworthy local player with 20-year experience of building partnerships for Russia's market entry
- Over 15 strategic alliances created by INVAR
- Benchmark monitoring of different partnerships within the Russian market
- Over 100 negotiation processes with international partners for building strategic alliances
INVAR is looking for new partners willing to enter successfully the Russian market.