LONDON, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of the Internet of Industrial Things (IOIT) research portfolio offering from the Industrial Automation and Process Control practice, this strategic research service provides a detailed assessment of the key opportunities for Big Data and Analytics in the manufacturing domain from an application, technology, and market standpoint While the deliverable encompasses a combination of both qualitative trends and quantitative data points, some of the key focal areas here include new storage requirements for high volume multiple data types , the role of analytics in manufacturing, emerging applications within the facility , new markets for sustainable growth, and innovative company initiatives that are gaining wide-scale acceptance
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How does the Big Data and Analytics market compare across different sectors? What impact does it have on the manufacturing sector? What are the four functional blocks of a holistic Big Data and Analytics solution offering?
- What additional infrastructure is required for manufacturing end users to leverage vital Big Data? What are the key parameters they need to take into account to select the right deployment model? What are the benefits of adoption?
- How can analytics be applied across business segments in a manufacturing facility? In which area are manufacturing end users expected to witness the greatest value? How do individual personnel prefer to visualize their data? What are some of the new roles and responsibilities required?
- What is the market size for maintenance analytics? Why are companies transitioning from reactive to proactive analytics? How does Big Data aid in facilitating lean manufacturing? What are some of the emerging applications for Big Data that are still underpenetrated?
- Why are NoSQL and Hadoop critical for any future Big Data project? What is the size of the opportunity? Why do distributed assets require a machine-to-machine application development platform? What is the size of the opportunity?
- What are some of the key trends across geographical regions? Which among process or discrete manufacturing is likely to witness greater acceptance for Big Data and Analytics? What are some of the key vertical markets expected to experience higher growth? What are some of the emerging markets?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3169902/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investing-in-the-currency-of-the-future-big-data-for-the-manufacturing-domain-300243514.html