Investment industry experts to gather at Quinnipiac University's G.A.M.E. III Forum in New York City April 4-6
HAMDEN, Conn., March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Internationally renowned finance experts will provide insights into the pressing issues facing investment professionals in our global financial markets and share best practices in investment management at Quinnipiac University's annual Global Asset Management Education (G.A.M.E.) III Forum April 4-6, 2013, in New York City.
The first day of the Quinnipiac G.A.M.E. III Forum, held at the Hilton New York Hotel and co-sponsored by NASDAQ OMX, will feature keynote speaker discussions on the global economy, alternative assets vs. equities, corporate governance, global markets and a Federal Reserve perspective. Eighteen keynote speakers will participate in these dynamic discussions on the first day, and another five will share their knowledge on the forum's second day.
"The Quinnipiac G.A.M.E. III Forum is designed to bring financial market experts together with an international group of college students and their faculty mentors to strengthen the connection between industry practices and what students are learning in the classroom," said Professor David Sauer, managing director and program co-chair.
The keynote speakers on the first day will include:
- Forum moderator and program co-chair Bob Froehlich, independent director, American Realty Capital Daily Net Asset Value Trust, Inc., and Davidson Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Guy Adami, managing director of Drakon Capital and contributor to CNBC's Fast Money
- Abby Joseph Cohen, CFA, senior investment strategist and president of the Global Markets Institute at Goldman Sachs
- Jeffrey N. Kleintop, CFA, chief market strategist at LPL Financial
- John Rogers, CFA, president and chief executive officer of the CFA Institute
Professionals are invited to attend the G.A.M.E. III Forum keynote speaker discussions on April 4 to gain insights on the current challenges and opportunities facing investment professionals and to network with an international group of future industry leaders.
Sauer noted the G.A.M.E. Forum has had two very successful years. Last year, the forum attracted more than 1,000 participants, representing 43 countries, 42 states and the District of Columbia.
SOURCE Quinnipiac University
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.