CHICAGO, Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BABA, FCX, KR, PRU, and WYNN.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- BABA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BABA&prnumber=91220160
- FCX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fcx&prnumber=91220160
- KR: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=KR&prnumber=91220160
- PRU: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=PRU&prnumber=91220160
- WYNN: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=WYNN&prnumber=91220160
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investorsobserver-releases-covered-call-reports-for-alibaba-freeport-mcmoran-prudential-the-kroger-co-and-wynn-resorts-300326055.html