CHICAGO, July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BX, GOOG, MYL, SONC, and YHOO.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- BX: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BX&prnumber=71320161
- GOOG: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=GOOG&prnumber=71320161
- MYL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=myl&prnumber=71320161
- SONC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=SONC&prnumber=71320161
- YHOO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=YHOO&prnumber=71320161
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/investorsobserver-releases-covered-call-reports-for-google-inc-the-blackstone-group-yahoo-mylan-and-sonic-300297987.html