Invitation to Meet Cybersecurity Leaders at SINET Showcase 2013
WASHINGTON, Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Security Innovation Network (SINET) invites you to attend the SINET Showcase and Workshops 2013 on December 4-5 at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. Cybersecurity experts and thought leaders participating in this event will identify and address emerging security threats, critical issues and innovative new approaches to Cybersecurity. Participating companies may issue news before or during this conference.
Who Will Attend
The event will draw approximately 300 Cybersecurity leaders from the investment, research, commercial, civilian, defense and intelligence communities who will convene to share information and ideas that address current and future Cybersecurity threats. SINET will also showcase the top 16 Cybersecurity entrepreneurs, selected from 115 emerging companies, as they present their innovative solutions. Confirmed speakers include:
- (Host) Robert Rodriguez, Chairman and Founder, Security Innovation Network (SINET)
- Terry Rice, Associate Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Michael Coomes, Director, International Information Assurance, Department of Defense Chief Information Officer
- Dr. Phyllis Schneck, Deputy Undersecretary for Cybersecurity, Department of Homeland Security
- Dave Dewalt, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, FireEye
- Alberto Yepez, Managing Director, Trident Capital
- Douglas Maughan, Division Director,Cyber Security Division, Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
- Tim Dombrowski, Operating Partner, Andreesen Horowitz
- Peder Jungck, Vice President, Chief Technologist, Intelligence & Security, BAE Systems
- Nadia D. Short, Vice President and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Division, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
- Christy Wyatt, Chief Executive Officer, Good
- Kirit Amin, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of Commerce
- Dave McClure, Associate Administrator, Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, General Services Administration
- Mary Ellen Seale, Deputy Director, National Cyber Security Center, Department of Homeland Security
- Chris Camacho, Senior Vice President, Global Information Security, Bank of America
How To Register
Qualified members of the media and analyst communities are invited to attend the event and leadership reception at no charge by registering with this non-transferable registration code: pr13.
Please visit www.security-innovation.org/showcase2013/Showcase2013.htm to see the agenda, comprehensive speaker list and to register. Once registered, we can share the list of confirmed attendees with you.
Please let us know if you need additional information, would like to interview Robert Rodriguez, the show chairman and organizer, or would like to schedule a meeting with an attendee. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Ron de la Cruz
Security Innovation Network (SINET)
SOURCE Security Innovation Network