Invitation/Registration for Electricity Storage Assn. Conference
May 20 - 22, 2013; Santa Clara, CA
FERC's Wellinghoff, PJM's Boston, DOE's Gyuk, Edison's Valdman, California ISO's Berberich, ESA's Shelton and Utility Execs Featured
WASHINGTON, May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Those interested should register immediately for the 23rd Annual Electricity Storage Association Conference May 20th to May 22nd in Santa Clara, CA to take advantage of available discounts. This year's conference, Energy Storage: Turn it On, will be focused on demonstrating that energy storage is economical, clean, reliable, and available today for a variety of different applications. The conference will host 35 presentations in 13 sessions and feature a Technology Showcase with displays from 39 companies. To register: visit www.electricitystorage.org, click on the conference banner and find the register tab on the left side of the page.
The conference is the industry's premier event, and top leaders and experts from across the industry have confirmed attendance, making it a one-stop shop for everyone.
Featured speakers include:
- John Wellinghoff: Chairman, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Terry Boston: President and CEO, PJM Interconnection
- Dr. Imre Gyuk:Energy Storage Program Manager, United States Department of Energy
- Bertrand Valdman:Senior Vice President, Edison International
- Steve Berberich: President & CEO, California Independent System Operator Corporation
- Chris Shelton: Chairman, ESA; President, AES Energy Storage
Monday evening's opening reception is a great opportunity to network with industry leaders and insiders and hear about the latest news in the storage industry before the panels and presentations on Tuesday and Wednesday. For a complete look at the three-day agenda, click here or visit the conference website link found on www.electricitystorage.org.
- Discovering the Real Value of Energy Storage
- Money for Silver Bullets: Financing Energy Storage Projects
- Federal Regulatory Policy: FERC/ISO Balance
- State Policy Discussion
- Analysis Tools and Modeling to Advance Energy Storage
- Combining Solar PV and Energy Storage
- Combining Wind and Energy Storage
- Combining Island Grids and Energy Storage
- Combining DoD Applications and Energy Storage
- Power Conversion Systems: An Evolving Element of the Energy Storage Ecosystem
- Control Systems to Enable Energy Storage Applications
- Transmission and Distribution Applications
- ESA Member Updates
SOURCE Electricity Storage Association
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.