INXPO Releases Powerful, Industry-Leading Features and Functionality for its VX Platform
10.4 Release Includes Major Enhancements to Mobile Access, Social Profiles and a New Badge Program
CHICAGO, Dec. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- INXPO has deployed INXPO VX Platform 10.4, the latest release of its award-winning online events platform. INXPO VX Platform 10.4 includes innovative new features in the areas of social networking, mobile access, language localization and third party integrations.
Features added to the INXPO VX Platform include:
- Availability of the INXPO mobile app, which is available in the Apple iPhone app store and the Android Market.
- Availability of XPOCAST® Mobile, which enables the industry's best experience for webcast viewing on mobile devices.
- Introduction of an engaging badge program with Identification, Credential and Achievement badge options.
- Expanded social profiles with seamless access to chats, personal connections, social walls and recommended content items.
- A large number of powerful localization enhancements.
- iFrame enablement, which allows INXPO-powered digital events to reside on URL's within an organization's own domain.
- Support for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and Active Directory® Federation Services (ADFS) for digital event authentication.
"As online events become the drivers of thriving Web communities, platform capabilities need to expand at a rapid pace to keep up with the expectations of our customers and their audiences," said Scott Kellner, Chief Marketing Officer, INXPO. "Our 10.4 release is the culmination of the many major enhancements we released this year. We're extremely excited about our product road map for 2012, too. You'll see our guiding principles of Power and Simplicity displayed through our software releases each time."
Additional enhancements include simplified administration tools for slide handling in webcasts, screen sharing bandwidth optimization, new metrics reports, and expanded tools for communicating with environment registrants.
Full 10.4 release notes are available for INXPO customers and partners.
INXPO is transforming the Web from pages and files to events and destinations, where people go to meet, learn and do business. We are the leading technology platform for virtual events and virtual business environments that connect, engage and educate audiences. We have delivered more than 2,500 successful virtual events and experiences for global customers, including American Marketing Association (AMA), Autodesk, Cisco, Freeman, George P. Johnson, Hilton, HIMSS, P&G, PCMA, TechTarget, UBM and U.S. Department of State. We are headquartered in Chicago and on the Web. Visit us at www.INXPO.com and on Twitter at @INXPO.
More by this Source
INXPO is Named One of the 100 Companies that Matter Most in Online Video
Nov 20, 2013, 14:33 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.