NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Recent Apple updates
1. Iphone 7 is still attracting some customers who are already lining up to buy it.
2. Tim Cook announced he won't publish sales during this last first week-end of pre-orders.
3. Before Cook's announcement, sales of the iphones were dropping.
Reportlinker Insight published a survey to answer 3 questions :
1. What's the impression of the iphone owners after Apple's announcement on Wednesday? Would it satisfy its actual customers?
2. Would owners of other smartphones change and buy one? Would it reach new customers?
3. After Apple's sales are dropping, would this new product help?
1. The results shows that 67% of US respondents won't be likely to purchase one of the iphones 7 or 7 Plus.
2. However, it seems to attract much more actual customers than new ones, with 44% of owners of an iphone who might do the upgrade.
3. The data also show that the introduction of the new headphone, AirPods, is not well perceived by US consumers.
Read the full report here :
Download Creative Common Licensed Infographics to illustrate your article here :
Shy adoption of iphone 7
Contact email@example.com if you wish to receive the raw data.
About Reportlinker Insight
Reportlinker Insight combines analysis and exclusive investigations.
We cover innovations, social and economics megatrends to understand the world of tomorrow.
Contact Nicolas Bombourg : firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +33 437 651 706
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iphone-7-disappointing-for-us-consumers-300327492.html