"We're very pleased to be able to support CMS in this effort to offer free technical assistance to thousands of physicians as they implement the new value-based Medicare payment system," said IPRO Chief Medical Officer Clare Bradley, MD, MPH.
IPRO will provide customized technical assistance to MIPS eligible clinicians, which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Conveying the MIPS expectations and timelines,
- Explaining the MIPS feedback report,
- Creating a MIPS-score improvement plan,
- Evaluating practice readiness for joining an Advanced Alternative Payment Model (APM),
- Assessing and optimizing Health Information Technology,
- Supporting change management and strategic planning,
- Developing and disseminating education and training materials,
- Enabling peer-to-peer learning and local partnerships.
IPRO is a non-profit organization that works with government agencies, providers and consumers to implement innovative programs that bring policy ideas to life. For more information, visit www.ipro.org.
For more information on the Quality Payment Program, visit qpp.cms.gov or contact the Quality Payment Program by calling 1-866-288-8292 or emailing email@example.com.
Contact Spencer Vibbert at 516-446-2096
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ipro-chosen-to-provide-support-for-small-practices-in-cms-quality-payment-program-300411027.html