DENVER, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IQNavigator has expanded its executive management team with respected industry professionals who will lead the company's international growth initiatives and will provide more depth and expertise in engineering and professional services. The new executive team members will lead initiatives that are critical components of IQNavigator's strategic plan for 2014 and beyond, based on President and CEO Joe Juliano's plan for the company's transformation:
- Simon Fahie has joined IQNavigator as Managing Director, EMEA, and is responsible for global delivery of IQNavigator's software implementations and consulting services during a period of strong projected international growth for IQNavigator. Fahie's responsibilities include overseeing international sales, delivery, marketing and solutions engineering. Fahie is based at IQNavigator's London offices. He joins the company from JDA Software, a respected supply chain software company, where he was the Group Vice President of EMEA Consulting overseeing a 300-person team across 18 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Chris Mundt has joined IQNavigator as Executive Director, Engineering. In this role, Mundt is the senior manager of the software development team and oversees the product life cycle for the innovative solutions IQNavigator brings to market. Mundt will play a critical role in translating the requirements of IQNavigator's customers into award-winning products that set the bar for the VMS industry. Mundt joins IQNavigator from his prior role as IT executive at Burt's Bees in North Carolina where his responsibilities included IT projects aimed at effective management of the supply chain and the company's workforce.
- Rick Matsumoto has joined IQNavigator as Vice President, Engineering. In this role, Matsumoto works closely with Mundt to lead the software development team and drive successful delivery of IQNavigator's industry leading workforce management solutions. Matsumoto joins IQNavigator from the State of Colorado's Office of Information Technology (OIT), where he was Director of Enterprise Applications. In that position, he worked closely with IQNavigator CTO Sherri Hammons, who joined the company in 2013 after her very successful tenure running the OIT for Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.
- Alan Winegar has joined IQNavigator as Vice President, Global Professional Services. He will play a critical role in ensuring customers experience successful implementations by acting as the client's advocate during implementations and assuring that IQNavigator teams deliver high quality, on-time, on-budget work that meets clients' needs. Prior to joining IQNavigator, Winegar was an executive at Fortna, a global supply chain consulting firm, and at JDA Software (formerly RedPrairie), the global provider of supply chain and retail technology solutions.
"IQNavigator is focused on international expansion, and Simon will play an important role in implementing this important part of our strategic plan," said Joe Juliano, President and CEO of IQNavigator. "Simon will take the lead in driving our growth outside the US, and managing our EMEA office in London—a role more important than ever for our company. One of the biggest growth drivers for IQNavigator will be working with companies based outside the U.S. who are rapidly expanding their use of contingent workers to meet their labor needs. IQNavigator is uniquely positioned to serve these international customers, and Simon's experience and leadership will be invaluable in helping achieve our international growth objectives."
"On the engineering front, Chris and Rick will work side-by-side leading software development efforts. IQNavigator's success over the past decade has been directly tied to our product innovation, which has made our solutions the standard-setters for the industry and which has earned us so many industry awards. Chris and Rick will ensure that innovation remains synonymous with our name and that our products continue to anticipate and solve customer needs," added Juliano. "Alan's role leading the Professional Services organization is equally important. In that role, he will manage our implementations in a way that is truly client-focused. He has an impressive track record of customer advocacy, and that will make him a great asset to the companies that work with IQNavigator to solve their workforce management needs."
In addition to the executive team announcements, IQNavigator also recently received recognition from a respected industry publication for its leadership, and published details about its upcoming IQNsiders event:
- Joe Juliano was named to the list of 2014 Provider Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive magazine, an international B2B publication that provides mission-critical editorial to address the issues and challenges of the supply chain. The Pros to Know Awards recognize supply chain executives at manufacturing and non-manufacturing enterprises who are leading initiatives to help prepare their companies' supply chains for the significant challenges of today's business climate.
- IQNavigator published the full agenda for the upcoming IQNsiders North America event it will host in Colorado Springs from April 28-30. IQNsiders is the company's annual conference for customers and industry professionals, which is designed to provide attendees with best practices for more effective management of total workforce management. For more information about the North America event and to register to attend, please visit: http://iqnavigator.com/iqnsiders-2014/. IQNavigator is also planning a European IQNsiders event in Spain later in 2014. The company will publish more details about that conference shortly.
IQNavigator is the proven leader in services procurement solutions, helping global enterprises better manage all types of procured services and their non-employee workforces around the world. IQNavigator's cloud-based VMS software processes tens of billions of dollars in yearly services spend, enabling clients to intelligently manage and optimize the cost-effectiveness, compliance, visibility and efficiency of complex services procurement and contingent workforce programs. For more than a decade, IQNavigator has been the leader in providing innovative technology solutions for managing companies' procured services including statement of work and project-based consultants, contractors, temporary workers and other contingent workers. For more information about IQNavigator and how its industry-leading offerings such as IQNtelligence are helping many of the world's most respected companies, visit www.IQNavigator.com.