IQNavigator Unveils Product and Technology Roadmap at IQNsiders Conference IQNavigator Strengthens Its Leadership Position in the VMS Market with Roadmap that Includes Significant Innovations that Anticipate and Solve the Workforce Management Needs of Customers
DENVER, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At its annual IQNsiders North America Event, IQNavigator unveiled a detailed product and technology roadmap that affirms the company's standing as the most innovative provider in the Vendor Management System (VMS) industry. IQNsiders North America is being held this week at the historic Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs. The event brings together procurement, HR and supply chain executives and professionals from many of the world's most respected brands to share best practices for more effective management of their total workforces. The roadmap was presented by CTO Sherri Hammons, who recently joined IQNavigator from her successful tenure leading technology for Colorado Governor Hickenlooper's Office of Information Technology (OIT).
"I joined IQNavigator because of the company-wide commitment to innovation and how technology can solve real world problems," said Sherri Hammons, CTO of IQNavigator. "You would be hard-pressed to find a more common challenge than managing a non-employee workforce that includes a rapidly growing number of contractors, freelancers, specialists and other workers beyond traditional, full time employees. This product and technology roadmap outlines how IQNavigator will deliver innovative solutions to customers that successfully anticipate and solve their workforce management challenges."
"IQNavigator has a tremendous legacy of innovation, with a long list of firsts that make our name synonymous with advancements that move the VMS industry forward and provide a competitive advantage to our customers. With Sherri's vision, the wisdom of our technical teams, and the input of our customers, IQNavigator's new product and technology roadmap charts a very clear course for how customers utilize and manage their workers more strategically and more efficiently," said Joe Juliano, President and CEO of IQNavigator. "One aspect of the roadmap that our customers will appreciate is the clear timeline of when we expect to deliver these new solutions, affirming our role as a trusted partner that helps organizations get the most out of their workforces. No other company in the industry has this commitment to innovation and transparency."
Highlights of the product roadmap include the following:
- During Q2 2014, IQNavigator will:
- Begin the delivery of new analytics functionality starting with the integration of RateIQ
- Launch enhanced functionality that sets new standards in the industry for more effective management of supplier onboarding, sales tax/VAT overrides, and MSP roles
- Provide significant new levels of automation for the reporting products that are available from IQNtelligence
- Later in 2014, IQNavigator will:
- Continue to enhance analytics functionality, including the delivery of new tools that give users first-of-its-kind, actionable information about workforce usage as well as analysis of the efficacy of new contingent worker deployments
- Provide new levels of automation for a number of key areas for customers, including invoicing, notifications and more
- Deliver new analytics that that build on the Q2 analytics release by expanding its scope from contingent worker deployments to total workforce analysis
- Launch enhanced functionality for budget governance, timecard management, billing rate management, localization of mobile apps, EMEA-specific functionality and developerIQN tools
- In the coming 18-24 months, IQNavigator will:
- Provide innovative automation for workflow strategy and integration management
- Launch groundbreaking analytics capabilities based on a recommendations engine and data science maturity models that will empower users in powerful new ways
- Deliver significant new functionality for vertical industry workforce management, APAC-specific and other international-specific tools, labor procurement through a workforce marketplace, and tools for incorporating candidate feedback into workforce analysis
Hammons added, "Those are all highlights of our product roadmap, but just as important is the technology component that mirrors it. The technology roadmap outlines the major investments and development initiatives that IQNavigator is undertaking to accelerate product delivery to customers, set new standards for quality, and drive innovation. Our technology roadmap creates the foundation for product development and delivery, and it uses an agile, customer-centric philosophy and best practices that ensure will consistently deliver value and quality to customers. IQNavigator has charted a course that ensures it will remain the most innovative, customer-focused company in the VMS industry."
To see videos and recaps of the presentations made by CEO Joe Juliano, CTO Sherri Hammons and other IQNavigator speakers about these roadmaps, visit http://iqnavigator.com/iqnsiders-2014/. For more details about IQNavigator's product and technology roadmaps, visit http://iqnavigator.com/how-we-do-it/.
IQNavigator is the proven leader in services procurement solutions, helping global enterprises better manage all types of procured services and their non-employee workforces around the world. IQNavigator's cloud-based VMS software processes tens of billions of dollars in yearly services spend, enabling clients to intelligently manage and optimize the cost-effectiveness, compliance, visibility and efficiency of complex services procurement and contingent workforce programs. For more than a decade, IQNavigator has been the leader in providing innovative technology solutions for managing companies' procured services including statement of work and project-based consultants, contractors, temporary workers and other contingent workers. For more information about IQNavigator and how its industry-leading offerings such as IQNtelligence are helping many of the world's most respected companies, visit www.IQNavigator.com.