LONDON, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The rapidly increasing penetration of intermittent renewable energy on grids worldwide and volatility of load profiles are encouraging demand for long duration energy storage. Aside from pumped hydro, compressed air energy storage (CAES) is the only commercial long duration storage technology to have been deployed at utility scale. As a result, demand for traditional underground CAES that can be deployed at bulk scale, which has been dormant since 1991, will pick up meaningfully over the next few years.
The unique siting requirements of traditional underground CAES, however, present substantial development risk and limit the technology's outlook. Higher efficiency, next-generation CAES technologies that are not limited by geological considerations are on the cusp of commercialization, and are well positioned to address the gap in availability of long duration energy storage technology that can be sited where needed.
Why you should buy The Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market 2016
- 121 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 37 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- Global Compressed Air Energy Storage market forecasts between 2016 and 2026
- Outlooks for selected Compressed Air Energy Storage markets including:
- North America
- A Drivers & Restraints analysis examining the Compressed Air Energy Storage market
- 30 key companies identified and profiled operating within the Compressed Air Energy Storage market.
You can order this report today and discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Compressed Air Energy Storage industry and gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The Global Compressed Air Energy Storage Market 2016.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3170266/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ir---the-global-compressed-air-energy-storage-market-report-2016-300286272.html