IR Global Rankings registration period for all companies closes on July 12th!
NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IR Global Rankings ("IRGR"), the most comprehensive technical ranking system for Investor Relations Websites, Online Annual Report, Corporate Governance Practices and Financial Disclosure Procedures, announces that the registration period for all companies from all regions will close on July 12th, 2013!
The greatest news is that, this year, there is a new award - Top CFO/IRO!
To be eligible for this award, companies must register for Package 2, as the award will be based on the highest number of accumulated points in the four categories under evaluation (IR Website, Online Annual Report, Financial Disclosure Procedures and Corporate Governance).
This year there will be one unique registration period, for all companies from all regions, and one grand award ceremony to celebrate all of our global winners!
We are also pleased to announce that POP+ is back!
POP+ is an award which will determine, by popular vote, the most popular IR Website in the world. The main objective is to bring greater awareness of investor relations to a wider public, through their respective IR Website, as well as value and recognize those publicly-traded companies that best communicate with their stakeholders. You can vote at www.irglobalrankings.com, and the results will be announced at the global award ceremony.
Winners have the right to display the POP+ award logo on their website until the 2014 POP+ begins. All companies that participate in POP+ have the right to use the promotional material (banner, POP+ logo, etc) to encourage potential votes.
Don't miss out! In order to participate, companies have to register at www.irglobalrankings.com.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN US:
1) Unique Ranking System: IRGR is the sole investor relations ranking system based on technical reviews (not opinion surveys or polls) and is supported by the input of audit and legal experts. IRGR is a unique way to have an external review and positioning of your investor relations and financial communications efforts among best practices among leading companies worldwide.
2) Individual Feedback: Participants that choose to acquire the individual feedback report will receive detailed suggestions for improvements where applicable. This report can be later discussed in a private conference call with the IRGR staff, upon request by the participating company.
3) Solid Benchmarking: By registering for IRGR, your company will be ranked among companies worldwide in all industries. Our extensive client base allows us to identify, rank and disclose the best IR communication programs in the world. Only positive examples are publicly disclosed.
4) High Transparency: Evaluation criteria and results are available on the IRGR website. IRGR analysts are responsible for performing a thorough analysis and an independent technical committee will review them in their entirety.
5) Great Recognition: Best ranked companies will be recognized at a spectacular Award Ceremony at the end of November. IRGR widely discloses top ranked companies through global media wires done by PRNewswire - the largest news distributor in the world. Best cases will also be highlighted in the IR Global Rankings magazine that is freely distributed in the capital markets community.
We look forward to seeing you in 2013!
IR Global Rankings Team
+ 1 347-797-5165 | +55 11 3529-3707
About IR Global Rankings:Solid communication with the investment community is a key priority for investor relations and corporate governance professionals, once value creation (stock prices) and risk perception can be managed. The implementation of best practices in communicating with the capital markets and fair disclosure procedures do help companies in earning and maintaining investor confidence. The annual IR Global Rankings and Awards survey is the most comprehensive auditing and ranking system for IR websites, Corporate Governance Practices, Online Annual Reports and Financial Disclosure Procedures - a great opportunity to benchmark IR efforts vis-à-vis peers and industry leaders. Based on extensive proprietary research of publicly held companies and investors, and supported by input from independent audit, corporate governance and legal experts, IR Global Rankings methodology is highly detailed, transparent and fully accessible to all participants. The annual IR Global Rankings and Awards have grown each year since 1999.
List of participants in the 2013 IR Global Rankings (in alphabetical order): Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., Aegon NV, Akamai Technologies, ALL - America Latina Logistica S.A., Amadeus IT Holding, Ambev, American Electric Power, American Public Education, Inc., Anhanguera Educacional, ATA Inc., AVerMedia Technologies, Banco Santander Brasil, Banrisul, BASF, Bayer AG, BBVA, Bematech S.A., BNP PARIBAS, Bombardier, BP plc, Braskem, Brookfield Office Properties Inc., BR Properties, BRMALLS, BT Group, Bursa Malaysia Berhad, Cameco Corporation, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Capcom Co., Ltd., Cia Hering, CGI Group Inc., ChangYou.com Limited, Chesapeake Energy, China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd., China Railway Group, China Resources Gas Group Limited, Cielo, Colgate-Palmolive, Companhia Paranaense de Energia – Copel, Companhia de Saneamento de Minas Gerais, COMPARTAMOS, S.A.B DE C.V., Danske Bank A/S, DASA, Domino's Pizza, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, E*TRADE Financial Corporation, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, EDP Energias do Brasil, eFuture Information Technology Inc., Energisa, Engineers India Ltd, ENN Energy Holdings Ltd, Erste Group Bank AG, Estacio Participacoes, Eternit S.A., EVRAZ plc, EZTEC Empreendimentos e Participacoes, Far EasTone Telecommunications, Fertilizantes Heringer, Fibria Celulose S.A, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Galp Energia, Gerdau S.A., Global Sources, GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A., Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana, Hannover Ruck SE, Helbor Empreendimentos S.A., Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc., Hospira, Hypermarcas S.A., Hysan Development Company Limited, ING Group, JSL S.A., Klabin S.A., Kroton Educacional, Localiza Rent a Car, Lupatech S.A., Marco, Marfrig Alimentos S.A., Microsoft, Millennium BCP, MindTree Ltd, Mota-Engil, SGPS, MRV, Multiplus S.A., National Bank of Canada, Nestle, NIS a.d. Novi Sad, NKT Holding A/S, NLMK, North American Palladium Ltd., Nucleus Software Exports, Oberoi Realty Limited, Pacific Basin Shipping Limited, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company, PHILIPS, Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of Chi, Pirelli, Positivo Informatica, PotashCorp, Qualicorp S.A., Randstad Holding, RBS, Reliance Capital Limited, RWE AG, Ryder System, Inc., Sa Sa International Holdings Ltd., SAP AG, Sercomm Corporation, Shin Kong Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Shinsei Bank Limited, SmarTone Telecommunications, Smiles, Sopra Group, Springs Global, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Stanley Black & Decker, Starbucks, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Taishin Financial Holding Co., Ltd., Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Tata Steel Limited, TELUS Corporation, The Cooper Companies, Inc., ThyssenKrupp AG, TOTVS, TPI Triunfo, Tractebel Energia S.A., Turk Telekom, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS, UCB, Ultrapar Participacoes S.A., Ultra Petroleum Corp, Unidas, UPS, Uralkali, URS Corporation, VALID S.A, Varian Medical Systems, Veidekke ASA, Vienna Insurance Group AG Wiener Versich, Viscofan, Websense, Yellow Media Limited, Yuanta Financial Holdings.
SOURCE IR Global Rankings