LONDON, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oilfield services help in making oil & gas exploration and production (E&P) activities smoother, and are utilized throughout the life of the well, beginning from exploratory & appraisal drilling to post drilling phase. Services such as Drilling Services, Mud Engineering Services, Wireline Services, Cementing services, etc., are used for smoothening the drilling process, by eliminating waste and enhancing the oil recovery process. On account of removal of sanctions, advent of foreign players and anticipated rise in capital inflows, oilfield services market in Iran is expected to grow by 2021. Further, as a result of signing of a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) with P5+1 nations, in 2015, Iran is cutting down on its nuclear enrichment activities and is focusing towards increasing its crude oil production. This in turn is expected to result in augmented demand for oilfield services during 2016-2021. In Iran, Isfahan, Kermanshah and Mashhad regions accounted for the largest share in the oilfield services market, in 2015, on the back of large scale oil & gas exploration and production activities being undertaken in these regions.
According to TechSci Research report, "Iran Oilfield Services Market By Application, By Type, Competition Forecast and opportunities 2011 - 2021", oilfield services market in Iran is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 13% during 2016-2021, on account of anticipated increase in oil & gas E&P activities. In 2015, onshore oilfield services segment accounted for a majority share in Iran's oilfield services market; however, the offshore oilfield services segment is forecast to exhibit higher growth during 2016-2021. Directional drilling and hydro fracturing services accounted for the largest share in the oilfield services market in Iran, followed by mud engineering services, wireline services, oil country tubular goods services, etc. "Iran Oilfield Services Market By Application, By Type, Competition Forecast and opportunities 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of Iran oilfield services market:
- Iran Oilfield Services Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Onshore and Offshore); By Type (Drilling Services, Mud Engineering Services, Wireline Services, Cementing services, Oil Country Tubular Goods Services, Pressure Pumping Services, Well Intervention Services, Coiled Tubing Services, Completion Equipment and Services, Mud Logging Services And Drilling Waste Management Services.)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Iran oilfield services market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oilfield services companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with oilfield services suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4214611/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iran-oilfield-services-market--by-application-by-type-by-region-opportunities--forecast-2021-300389466.html