IRI Grows Professional Services Arm for Data Management & Protection
MELBOURNE, Fla., Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc., a leading developer of big data management and data-centric protection software, has announced the expansion of its professional services division to provide more consulting, implementation, and customized solutions for a wide range of ongoing IT challenges.
According to IRI Business Development VP David Friedland, "IRI services must tackle a growing demand to manage big data and migrate systems with less risk, cost, and complexity," but also "maintain a focus on very high performance and security outcomes." IRI will leverage its Data Manager and Data Protector suites in Eclipse to underpin these service offerings:
- Big data preparation – packaging, protecting, and provisioning structured and unstructured data sets for BI within existing DBs and file systems (and without the skills gap, high cost, and failure rate associated with Hadoop or ELT appliances)
- Data masking – profiling, de-identification, encryption, tokenization and other services to aid data loss prevention, data governance, and data privacy law compliance efforts
- Data replication and federation – acquiring, re-mapping, and creating virtualized views
- Database migration – mapping table data and relationships to new versions on platforms
- Legacy data conversion – reformatting LDIF, XML, and COBOL index files (e.g. Vision, MF-ISAM), multi-byte character sets, many mainframe data types, and endian conditions
- Master data management – value and format definition, quality validation, and security
- Program replacement – translating cryptic and inefficient SQL, 3GL, ETL and shell procedures into IRI's simple, portable, open-text 4GL scripts
- Test data management – end-to-end services from needs definition through data generation and target persistence (without using production data)
"IRI brings more than a hundred years of collective IT and data handling experience to transform customer strategies and business needs into actionable solutions," Friedland added. "Clients derive future value through the proven interfaces, engines, and methods we've delivered."
About IRI, The CoSort Company
Founded in 1978, Innovative Routines International (IRI), Inc., is an independent software vendor specializing in data management and protection. Headquartered in Melbourne, Florida, IRI has licensing and support offices in more than 40 cities worldwide. All IRI products -- including: CoSort® (transformation & reporting), FACT™ (fast extraction), and NextForm® (data conversion), FieldShield® (data masking), and RowGen™ (test data) -- share the same metadata and Eclipse GUI.
Press inquiries only to:
Jason Koivu, Marcom Director
IRI, The CoSort Company
(321) 777-8889 ext. 210
SOURCE IRI, The CoSort Company
More by this Source
IRI and LPS Partner to Enhance Mainframe-to-Windows Migrations
Mar 11, 2014, 13:41 ET
IRI Releases Big Data Migration Software
Feb 27, 2014, 11:37 ET
IRI Automates Big Data Integration Jobs with Oracle Scheduler
Dec 18, 2013, 13:48 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.