IRS Redesigns 1099-DIV for 2013, W2Mate.com Updates 1099 Software 2013 Forms 1099 Dividend have been redesigned by the IRS including the addition of copies 1 and 2. W2 Mate software launched new 1099-DIV module to help filers comply with the latest government regulations.
CHICAGO, Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Real Business Solutions (W2Mate.com), makers of 1099 payroll software solutions, announced today that their 2013 1099-DIV computer application is available for immediate purchase and download by visiting http://www.W2Mate.com/. The 2013 release supports the latest IRS regulations, formats and requirements.
The IRS introduced the following changes to forms 1099-DIV in 2013:
- Two new copies have been added: "Copy 1 for State Tax Department" and "Copy 2 to be filed with recipient's state income tax return, when required."
- The size of "Recipient's name" box has been reduced.
- The size of "City or Town" box has been increased to accommodate additional information.
- The "Account Number" and "2nd TIN not" boxes have been moved.
- Although the size of the "Payer's federal identification number" and "Recipient's identification number" boxes remained the same, the amount of space allowed for entering data has been reduced.
- Lines separating a number of boxes have been shifted.
- Verbiage changes to both payer and recipient address boxes.
A free 1099-DIV Software trial can be downloaded from the company's website by visiting http://www.W2Mate.com/.
In a statement Nancy Walters, 1099 product manager at Real Business Solutions said, "The 2013 release of our 1099-DIV system reflects our deep commitment to delivering easy-to-use and affordable tax filing solutions that help businesses of every size process 1099 dividend tax forms in-house".
W2 Mate® W2 / 1099 computer software is trusted by businesses and tax professionals across the United States and Canada. Its current clients include accounting firms, banks, hotel chains, universities, municipalities, factories and hospitals, to mention a few.
The 2013 1099-DIV software saves users time and money by printing 1099-DIV recipient copies on regular white paper. Thanks to its powerful import wizard, the computer program can remap 1099 data stored inside different accounting packages into 1099-DIV forms. W2 Mate can import data from Sage Peachtree (Pro, Complete, Premium, Quantum), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy, excel sheets and many other sources.
W2 Mate can also generate 1099-DIV electronic filing submissions ready to upload to the IRS FIRE System. Some W2 Mate users save thousands of dollars each year by registering with the IRS and uploading their own files instead of using a 1099 submissions service. The 1099 electronic processing module that ships with W2 Mate provides the capabilities for E-Filing the following forms with the government: W2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, W-3, 1096, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID.
Give the 1099 Dividends and Distributions Software from W2Mate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy 1099-DIV electronic reporting and printing can be. Please visit the 1099-DIV software page.
SOURCE Real Business Solutions