Flag analyzed hundreds of thousands of photos to come up with the first definitive list of current American photo spots.
The Ten Most Photographed Places in America 2016
- Sleeping Beauty's Castle—Disneyland, CA
- Cinderella's Castle—Walt Disney World, FL
- The Bellagio fountains—Las Vegas, NV
- Imagination Zone—Legoland, CA
- Conservatory of Flowers— San Francisco, CA
- The Pier 1 Playground—Brooklyn, NY
- Bancroft Hall—Annapolis, MD
- The Rockefeller Center—Manhattan, NY
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—Universal Studios, FL
- The Empire State Building—Manhattan, NY
"People's interest in taking photos is changing the way they visit places," continued Agboola. "People would rather visit a place to get a great shot of the Brooklyn Bridge than stand on it and take a less impressive photo. It's making places like Bancroft Hall huge draws because they're beautiful and fun to share."
Flag delivers the best photo prints ever offered to the public entirely for free. By backing free prints with targeted advertising, the ability to get prints of any aspect ratio, and first class mailing, Flag has simultaneously disrupted both photo printing and direct marketing.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/is-the-most-popular-photo-spot-in-america-the-middle-of-a-roundabout-300350576.html