REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Feb. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- iSheriff, a leading cloud security company, continues to build momentum as the global leader in cloud security. The company delivers superior malware protection and complete control of web, email and endpoint vectors, providing the only integrated security platform available today.
iSheriff's corporate growth story will be showcased by CEO John Mutch during a presentation at the America's Growth Capital (AGC) West Coast Security & Broader Technology Growth Conference, located at the Westin St. Francis on Union Square in San Francisco, California, on Monday, February 29, at 4:30 p.m. (PT). During his presentation, Mutch will address the security challenges being faced by small and medium sized businesses (SMBs), both today and tomorrow, and how businesses can better prepare themselves to deal with the ever-emerging security threat landscape.
"iSheriff had a great year in 2015, with key factors fueling sustained corporate growth being our continued business expansion and innovation within the iSheriff family of products. This includes enhanced offerings and services that deliver increased value for our customers and partners," said John Mutch, CEO, iSheriff. "SMBs worldwide are moving to iSheriff for exceptional security that is easy to use and offers a much better ROI than existing solutions. With our superior offerings and services, we've set the stage for greater growth in 2016. Our customer base is growing, our product line is growing and, most importantly, our reputation and importance in the global security industry is growing."
iSheriff recently announced the release of iSheriff Complete, a comprehensive cyber security platform designed to provide 360-degree protection of an organization's devices and communication channels. iSheriff Complete is the industry's first comprehensive cloud security platform that provides fully-integrated endpoint, Web and email security, delivered through a single Web-based management console with a single set of enforceable security policies.
iSheriff expanded its executive leadership team with the appointments of John Mutch as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and a member of the board of directors, Eric Lundbohm as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
- Mutch has been an operating executive and investor in the technology industry for more than 30 years. His expertise spans many categories of software, services, security and infrastructure products, and as a CEO, he has completed more than 30 technology company acquisitions and created over $4 billion dollars in shareholder value.
- Prior to joining iSheriff, Lundbohm served as the founder and principal of EPL Partners, LLC., where he worked with companies, including iSheriff, on the development of global marketing strategies and demand generation programs. He has also served in senior leadership roles at leading security organizations including M86 Security (now part of Trustwave).
Noteworthy Industry, Customer and Partner Recognition
Over the past year, the company has received significant market recognition for product offerings and partner programs, including:
- More than 3,000 customers, including leading, global organizations in the government, healthcare, education and financial services sectors.
- Earned high praise in the SC Magazine Group Test for Emerging Cloud Security Products. The SC Magazine review notes: "iSheriff offers a really viable alternative to host-based security management. The idea of managing the security of an on-premises data center from the cloud is not new. But these folks really have the right recipe and this tool will cook up a secure data protection scheme every time."
- Named a finalist by SC Magazine in the publication's Best SME Security Solution award category for the 2015 SC Awards.
- In February, 2015, iSheriff was ranked in the top position in anti-malware efficacy, according to Virus Bulletin's rigorous comparative testing.
- Announced 10 new global distribution partnerships across Italy, South Africa, India, the Netherlands, Australia and the UK. Reflects the company's rapid international expansion and continued momentum as the global leader in cloud security.
- Launched new cloud data centers in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region including Switzerland, Israel, Romania, Poland, Iceland, Belgium, Austria and the Isle of Man.
- Continued global cloud security network expansion through the launch of new cloud data centers in South Africa, Japan, India, Hong Kong and France. The result is unmatched secure access and roaming coverage for iSheriff customers and partners. The iSheriff Cloud Security Network provides more than 1,000 access points worldwide.
iSheriff is one of the leading companies providing effective security completely from the cloud. The company delivers the industry's easiest to deploy and manage Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for protection against today's multi-vector threats and compliance challenges, combining the power, flexibility and ease of a cloud-based service offering with a seamlessly integrated suite of critical technologies. For more information on iSheriff, please visit www.isheriff.com and follow the company on Twitter at @isheriffinc.
iSheriff is a leading cloud-based, enterprise device security platform used by more than 3,000 organizations around the world. Our global cloud network, award winning security, and SaaS delivery model provide an integrated service to protect all enterprise devices – including laptops, servers, tablets, point of sale devices, industrial equipment and emerging "internet of things" technologies. Simply put, iSheriff delivers more powerful security that is easier to manage and more cost efficient than our competition. We are proud to be recognized by leading analysts and industry publications, including SC Magazine, Network Computing and IDC. In February 2015, Virus Bulletin's VB100 independent comparative testing named iSheriff the most effective solution against new and emerging malware.
Gutenberg Communications for iSheriff