TEL AVIV, Israel, May 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Cyber Week 2017 announced today its featured speakers and schedule of events for the upcoming conference, which will be held June 25-29 in Tel Aviv.
The conference will feature hundreds of the world's most influential cybersecurity leaders, including intelligence directors, military leaders, CEOs, researchers, political advisors, politicians, professors and journalists from over 50 countries worldwide. The conference will include 45 events, and is expected to host over 7,000 attendees. There will be various panels, workshops and roundtables on topics such as blockchain, cybercrime, fraud, AI and aviation, during which time attendees will have the rare opportunity to hear insights directly from the people who have shaped the modern industry of cybersecurity for nation-states, companies and individuals.
Cyber Week is hosted by the Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center (ICRC), Yuval Ne'eman Workshop for Science, Technology and Security, Tel Aviv University, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the National Cyber Directorate at the Prime Minister's Office. Esteemed speakers include:
- Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- Gen. Keith Alexander (Ret.), Former Director, NSA; Founder and CEO, IronNet Cybersecurity
- Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Prof. Isaac Ben-Israel, Director, Blavatnik ICRC
- Nadav Zafrir, Co-Founder and CEO, Team8; Former Commander, Israel's Technology & Intelligence Unit 8200
- Chris Inglis, Former Deputy Director, NSA
- Dr. Deborah Frincke, Head of Research Directorate, NSA
- David G. DeWalt, Chairman, Claroty; Former Chairman & CEO, FireEye
- Rohit Ghai, President, RSA
- Gil Shwed, Founder and CEO, Checkpoint
- Bob Kalka, Vice President, IBM Security
- Rick Echevarria, VP Software & Services Group, GM Platform Security Division, Intel Corporation
- Ayelet Shaked, Minister of Justice, Israel
- Dr. Eviatar Matania, Director General, National Cyber Directorate
- Karsten Geier, Head of the Cyber Security Policy Coordination Staff, Federal Foreign Office, Germany
- Johan Arts, Vice President, IBM Security Group, Europe, Netherlands
- Prof. Sandeep K. Shuka, Poonam & Prabhu Goel Chair, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Silvino Schlickmann, Junior, Director, Cybercrime Directorate, INTERPOL, Singapore
"We are thrilled to host Prime Minister Netanyahu and elite international leaders who are at the forefront of modern cybersecurity," said Professor Isaac Ben-Israel, Director, Blavatnik ICRC. "To hear insights from the world's top military leaders, cybersecurity professionals, academics and politicians is an extremely rare opportunity, and offers a glimpse into the future of the cybersecurity world. These are the very people who are going to shape the cybersecurity industry for decades to come."
Cyber Week is partnering with a number of distinguished sponsors, including Accenture, IAI, YL Ventures, Check Point, CyberArk, Dell EMC, Deutsche Telekom, GE, hub:raum, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, OPSWAT, RSA, Team8 and ThetaRay, as well as the esteemed contributor Sami Sagol, among others.
For more information about Cyber Week 2017 and to register, please visit cyberweek.tau.ac.il
GKPR for Cyber Week
SOURCE Tel Aviv University