NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Gaining efficiency in commercial ventures in global medical devices industry by effectively collaborating with key innovation stakeholders in Israel
Over the past two decades, Israel had risen to be an global medical devices innovation hub, reinforcing its position as one of the major contributors to the growth of the innovations in the global medical devices sector. With a plethora of scientific resources, ease of conducting clinical research studies, globally competitive intellectual portfolio management practices, access to global investor networks, inclusion of a collaborative work culture and extensive knowledge in commercializing cutting-edge technologies, Israel is one of the countries that has found profound success in devising safe and effective therapies for addressing debilitating medical disorders. This research service evaluates the commercial impact and stakeholder strategies for top medical devices technologies in Israel, which include neuroprostheses, X-eluting stents, smart pills, surgical robotics, surgical lasers, and neuromodulation therapies.
The following questions are answered in this report:
1. Who are the various innovation stakeholders (such as technology developers, clinical researchers and investors) in Israel that enable its development as a global innovation hub for medical devices?
2. What is the intensity of commercialization efforts that are happening across major cities (regional innovation hubs) of Israel namely, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa, Yokneam, Ra'anana, Herzliya, Beer'Sheva, and Cesaerea?
3. Identifying the competencies of regional innovation hubs in Israel to sustainable innovate cutting-edge medical device technologies.
4. What are the strategic gaps that exist in the existing innovation ecosystem in Israel, and how commercial opportunities available for innovators in both Israeli and global players span out near-to-far term investments in Israel medical devices sector?
5. What are the strategic recommendations of analysts to stakeholders when evaluating early investment opportunities in Israel's medical devices sector?
6. Gather additional knowledge and recommendations in evaluating commercial partnership initiatives such as cross-selling agreements, in-organic growth initiatives such as acquisition or merger of Israeli firms, and regional/international collaborations on clinical trials.
7. How is the patent landscape in Israel for top medical device technologies? Why global companies hold most regional patents, and Israeli-based firms holding patents in matured medical device markets (especially in the USA and Europe)?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04636258-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/israeli-technologies-impacting-the-global-medical-sector-300396706.html